Moving and Shooting? ok i think its time to tell us all how

DeathB

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no i dont glitch, i jump out which is perfectly syncd. crouching makes use of desync and relies on just that.

so gg, and think before you speak next time. in an intelectual battle your unarmed

Skipping an animation IS glitching, no matter how you do it... Let me clear something up retard:

A glitch is something that you weren't supposed to do in the game. YOU are skipping an animation, which is NOT supposed to happen, therefore its a glitch. Dumbass...

gg no re.

Omg... I glitch, wheres my thread now? Seriously anusB, THINK! Everyone glitches and you happen to whine about r33d. Owned.

gg no re.

yawn, everyone eats to, but when you eat shit its still just as bad.

you guys are eating shit everytime u use your "crouch glitches" and fuck knows what else youv got goin on

your argument is old and tired and assumes all glitches fall into the same category, which they clearly dont

and lame my name some more fag

KFClamers.jpg

jump off my dick, ur owned

Glitches fall into the same category, dumbass. :wink:

ok, how about you tell that to your lil friend djdc who always kicks/bans for the running nade glitch? oh whats that they dont fall into the same category? oh ya thought so

laugh i luv watching u hypocrits in action

Glitches fall into the same category, dumbass. :wink:

ok, how about you tell that to your lil friend djdc who always kicks/bans for the running nade glitch? oh whats that they dont fall into the same category? oh ya thought so

laugh i luv watching u hypocrits in action

He knows that, and he doesn't ban for no reason. gg no re.

Allright, 10 pages to read through, but I stopped here:

LoL, Do you really think i'm gonna tell you how I do things? That would just be giving away my technique, and that's really not fair is it? Dumbasses, just learn it yourself, it's not THAT :o hard. Pussy ass whiners, especially SexyB who has a dick in his ass constantly.

r33dh4m: Your technique you so cleverly discovered is nothing more than a fault/limitation in the MTA program. It therefore an exploit and has nothing to do with fair play at all. Glitches like these should be reported to MTA whether it be on public pages or through PM's, so we can do something about it. They should not be kept for personal gain in order to claim you 'legitemately' pwn everyone. Your attitude in this thread is far from acceptable, I suggest you change it.

LoL, Do you really think i'm gonna tell you how I do things? That would just be giving away my technique, and that's really not fair is it? Dumbasses, just learn it yourself, it's not THAT :o hard. Pussy ass whiners, especially SexyB who has a dick in his ass constantly.

r33dh4m: Your technique you so cleverly discovered is nothing more than a fault/limitation in the MTA program. It therefore an exploit and has nothing to do with fair play at all. Glitches like these should be reported to MTA whether it be on public pages or through PM's, so we can do something about it. They should not be kept for personal gain in order to claim you 'legitemately' pwn everyone. Your attitude in this thread is far from acceptable, I suggest you change it.

that about sums it up 8)

It's because of this fag Gary and his linch mob attempts... Anyone would be defensive...

It's all part of the crouch/jump glitch trx... not news to you I am sure...

If he knows something else then I'll have him PM you... and since you want to learn some more about what is possible I will send you a PM with some things I don't want everyone to know about.

just a quick sum up, kfcs acting retarded ... as always (not all kfcs, sry, but hey that guy reedsheet gives you a good image...) reedsheet - thx for helping our small community :? i shit on you and your sneaky techniques, you know NOTIHNG about pwning, i bet that withouth those glitches youd be just a little whiny noob. bah when will you ppl LEARN something? :roll: gg no re

you can keep painting me as the bad guy all u want kung, it doesnt matter. what matters is that so long as you guys continue to abuse new glitches and break rules (client anyone?) i will continue to call you out. whether you like it or not, it really doesnt matter to me

we had a great match with fmj yesterday, we went 4 games in a row and there wasnt any bs at all. i cant think of one round iv ever gone with kfc where i wasnt thinking to myself "wtf are they doing now."

you like to pride yourself on being "number one," shame your nowhere close. your just another hypocrit who has to bend/break rules to get anywhere.

gg to you mam, laugh

btw quick english lesson, a period = . not ....

It's because of this :o Gary and his linch mob attempts... Anyone would be defensive...

It's all part of the crouch/jump glitch trx... not news to you I am sure...

If he knows something else then I'll have him PM you... and since you want to learn some more about what is possible I will send you a PM with some things I don't want everyone to know about.

Well thank lord, I had to tap a few high shoulders when I heard this -I'm not telling how I glitch- shit, if thats true, then yes, you are public enemy #1 not to Deathb, not to any gang member, but to the MTA team. So please do tell them everything you know ffs because they aren't going to tell anybody else obviously.

PS I didn't lock this, but I think now is a very appropriate time now that they've taken notice anyways.