BSY? = Bored of Stubby yet?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep ur distance

it does have the shortest range out of all the guns, bar the melee 8)

lmao it's quite funny when you stand in the corridor to Phil's Place and fill them with the lead, I almost never succeed in taking a stubber down until he has reached me. Then desperatly try to kill 'em with the chainsaw, if there was less lag then they would've be dead right away =)

Yeah, uh that hint sucked :lol: No offence dude. :wink:

keeping your distance does no good, when they can run past your machine gun fire like they are NEO from the MATRIX :shock: Then you have 4 choices.

1== Play like they do, jump, shoot, jump, shoot

2== Run Away

3== Get into a car and run em down, or drive away

4== Commit suicide so they don't get the frag score.

:D

yea i was ownin up partyserver just a couple minutes ago with mostly the chainsaw, slothman was there for some of it, or at least 2 of the kills, i guess he was annoyed that i kept gettin' lucky with not dying and left and missed my MTA Chainsaw Massacre. 8)

lol :lol:

I guess some people rather have an easy kill than a challenge. I prefer the challenge. Maybe my stats are low because of the stubby but I ask for it sometimes. When most of the people on the server are having a stubby war I interrupt as a mexican kill a few people and then they go after me. I like people who can make a good fight without having to do the same thing over again. I also think the stubby won't get boring to some people because they just care about killing people and not how they did it.

this should get locked, only because there is so many topics like it. :roll:

if you honestly think the stubby is lame like my sig.

AGAIN, I never said I do not like the stubby. I simply asked-- Are ya bored of the stubby yet. :wink:

Do I think it is an imbalance? Yes. But taking it out is not right. The fact that every big player uses it, proves it is a massive imbalance however. :lol:

Have there been threads like this? yes.

Would we be more happy talking about the weather instead? Maybe :D