[Help request] LEO Impound system not allowing new impounds

BLonwei

Okay, so, our script contains a feature that allows the LSPD or Highway Patrol to impound vehicles using NPCs. However, upon attempting to impound a vehicle, the NPC is stating: "This impound lot is full.....". After close review I was able to narrow the issue to the function FreeLanes. Could someone please take a look at the following code and tell me if they see something that could be preventing this from working properly. Please and thank you.

CODE REMOVED BY Solidsnake14

Umm...we paid for the script, legitimately and legally, so why should we be punished for something we had no ideal about? I'm only asking for a little bit of help. Also, not trying to be rude, but if you do not want to help, thats fine, you don't have to, but please do not reply to my posts with comments that are not beneficial to the cause. Thanks.

Umm...we paid for the script, legitimately and legally, so why should we be punished for something we had no ideal about? I'm only asking for a little bit of help. Also, not trying to be rude, but if you do not want to help, thats fine, you don't have to, but please do not reply to my posts with comments that are not beneficial to the cause. Thanks.

I don't care where you got the script from. That original script is leaked and therefore we provide no support for it. Contact the script author.

Just because you paid for the script doesn't mean it was a legitimate copy of the product. I could buy pirated movies, does this make it a legitimate and legal purchase? No, it does not.

We don't provide support for leaked scripts out of respect for the original author. If it's something that was leaked, it's very likely you do not have permission to modify said script. Thus, we do not offer our help.