Random things about shows we all grow to love (and spam)

Mr.Bill

yeah might as well start something aoubt this... considering I havn't posted a thread for a while anyway stsrting off

I'm guessing we could make this for shows we like? you now like family guy, or simpsons or clone high, so im going to start this up and see what happens, (and if it gets deleted) so uh mod please let this be for a bit.

I'm guessing we could just throw random names in, try to add a quote from the show if you want

starting off, has anyone ever seen Clone high before? its on teletoon, its the most funny thing ever (after family guy of caurse) any see it? love it, ill add a quote, just because its funny...

Scudworth: Free bacon for scudworths, IM a scudworths!

yeah so lets see how this works.. yeah...

well lets see, some TV that i like would be: the Simpsons, Family Guy, Cowboy Bebop, Dragonball Z/GT(to some degree), Outlaw Star, Kenshin, Tenchi(guess I should just say pretty much all Anima). music, I listen to pretty much anything(except country). I run a RPG group every weekend, so we get to play around in about any time period and get to take the role of any kind of character(from a gun-slinger from the old west, a hit man from a crime organization, or a battle mage wielding a sword in one hand and throwin a fireball with the other.) I like drawing and writing, so the two have helped me come up with alot of ideas for comics and other thing :wink: .Pc games that I play the most would have to be C&C: Renegade, Red Alert 2, Half-Life(to many mods to list for it), UT, GTA(I like all of them of coarse), Never Winter Nights, Mafia, Rise of Nations, Empire Earth, and I think a few more I might have forgotten.