rT* Red Turret

Gunny

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes using a calculator, well thats what he told me on msn when i had to constantly block him because he was forcing me to look at his penis on webcam (puking emoticon here) and he will have his computer back soon

hes using a calculator, well thats what he told me on msn when i had to constantly block him because he was forcing me to look at his penis on webcam (puking emoticon here) and he will have his computer back soon

laugh last time i checked you had to accept webcam, fag :oops: .

laugh last time i checked you had to accept webcam, :o:oops: .

ahaha!!

UR Sick I know u fantasize about me but come on man :oops::roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeh I'm back but, heres a story I come back go in bT* TS

2 minutes later I'm banned for no reason I wasn't even in the same channel as the person that banned me. And I haven't been unbanned yet its been hours.

Speaking of rT* no one in my clan seems to play MTA n e more not that they ever did that much. I'm like 95% that I'm dropping rT*...