=TR= The Revolution has begun

DeathB

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WE spoil this game huh. lol. first of all if the MTA community seen some of the things in your private ULK section they wouldn't believe a fucking word you're saying... they probably/most likely dont anyways cuz you're a complete idiot. And its a good thing you dont come to our server, and thanks for not coming.

"whats worse, are the crackhead admins who either dont pay attention to ppl calling cheaters, or just feel free to kick anyone they dislike..."

if we we're to just straight up ban ppl who we're called "cheater" in the server, mad pplz would be banned. We dont just ban ppl cuz some nub cries out "cheater". We have to spectate (hence wtf u think spectate is for? duh) and see this shit with our own eyes.

"without the glitches there was no way you could pwn us"

once again, go back to your private section and shut the fuck up.

Deathb wrote: "but i do kno that kfc has always relied on glitches"

you should go back and single out the KFC's who "rely" on glitches my son, cuz i dont rely on nothin of the sort.

anyhow im tired and im outtie.1 YOYOYO

I dont like how some fag has to say that all of KFC relies on glitches...yea i nade spam sometimes when im bored as hell and there aint too many people around...so what,dont want me to do it? beg the MTA team to fix it (yes i know its not as easy as said)...but rely on glitches? i think not...i dont glitch anything other than nades...and i rarely do that...we allow glitching and helikills and what not in the party server as an alternative to the uptight servers out there...i honestly dont see too much spamming of anything in party anyway...as far as admins go...yea sometimes people fly off the hook and abuse the admin,but they there fucking buttons pushed by people...people wanna talk mad shit to the admins and then be suprised when they get kicked...i know its not right but you know you can avoid it...and as far as cheaters...you know how many people call out "cheater" every 3 mins? Its redicilous to ban everyone that is labled a cheater by some n00b thats new to the game and doesnt understand the buginess...but whatever,hate if you must,its nothing new.

im not justified in saying u rely on glitches? laugh...

it shows, alot. just look at when u guys started recruiting again.. u see r33d using a new giltch "WTF WE MUST RECRUIT HIM!!11!!!11!!!!

i am wrong in saying all of kfc relies on glitches, thats what it came out like but thats not what i meant, tho there are those that rely on glitches for kfc to suceed

as for speedgear i should try asking ron for his sometime..

You can ask for my 'sometime' anytime you want, although in future call it what it is.....

10 Pulsing Inches of Glistening Man Weapon.(Caps are compulsory) :wink:

your european so i wont give u an english lesson... but i did call it what it is (speedgear)..

as for your 10 incher... sounds like you added on an extra 8 inches... and the fact you want a man to touch your lil penis is disturbing...

what would ur wife think.. il ask her tonight :wink:

No need to teach me english betsy. :roll:

lol at the feeble attempt at flaming.....

oh,btw, ever seen me run fast, glitch, or even pwn for that matter?

nah,didn't think so......

i had a conversation with r33d and he is exploiting a glitch . im not quite sure what glitch yet. i know ive seen many people have unsync issues where they run and shoot at the same time then appear somewhere else. Ive seen sloth and a few others have this issue...where they say they have no idea they were doing it at all and what are you talkin about. or How did i shoot you? if you learned how to do this glitch and aim properly at the right times along with useing the well known "croutch" glitch. for the glitching across the screen and apparently running faster with stubby in hand. also being able to move instead of jump during stubby animation. then ur like super human mta style. in which r33d does exploit yet promises during 1 on 1 or war that he would not use this glitch at all. I hope that the mta creators fix this glitch. and r33d said that if they somehow contacted him that he would tell them how the glitch is done. r33d reminds me of another kfc member once thought to use speedgear. if u talk to him though he'll tell u all u want to hear except how to do it. even gives u props for killing him a few times in a row while he does it. a deffinate advantage to him while he's playing but brings ur skills up to be able to kill him while he does it. ChAo$ out.

this gang will not be as active (me at least) until at the very earliest 0.4.5...

i was hoping to use this game to bide my time until guildwars is released then play them both simultaneously with a clan in each... i dont really see the point in this mod anymore

its nothing but a massive glitchfest, if you dont have a stubby you are automatically at a disadvantage, and to top it all off now kfc has chosen to try and get glitches accepted instead of going with the no glitches policy of the past... sad really but hey, when you want to be number one in a mod with a total of about 30 supporters and youv got half of them i guess noone can really stop you

so with that said, il be around probably here and there, but nowhere near enuf to run a gang, im going to go play cs:s and wait til this game is in a playable state again. anyone who thinks this game is playable your kidding yourself, try getting people who have both cs:source and this to play this for its deathmatch gameplay... not-going-to-happen

the only people i really see playing this nowadays are those who need to play it to feel like they are good at something. well congrats, you are considered an elite player out of about 30 who are left.. im proud of you, i really am. now try getting famous in cs:s, not-gonna-happen

with that said, goodbye, il enjoy owning you another time, for now im going to own cs:source and guildwars.

i apologize to all the players who i recruited into this clan, i wont hold anything against you if you leave. but when i come back it will be when this game is in a playable state.

gg

WHAT?!

another new clan from scratch deathb?

you're never tired ha? :lol:

ill join only if youll promise me you wont quit and leave it leaderless

and then open TCWPCIFSA (This Clan Will Pwn Cuz Its From Scratch Again) Clan

pz.

i can promise that... lol

You sure lie alot Db.

/me waves goodbye.

You sure lie alot Db.

/me waves goodbye.

im not leaving this clan, im not breaking any promise. im not leaving mta either.

but im not gonna sit here and kid myself, this mod is not in a playable state. before there was mutual cooperation (the vcp days) and everything was fresh and exciting, then people started making rule after rule and everything that made mta fun slowly disolved into being disalowed and known as lame

loading interiors.. used to be able to be used for defense. not anymore

spawn points, W-T-F you cant even use them anymore

helikills/carkills, theyre known as lame inside a game called multi theft auto, amazing

hell, i remember when noone even knew what the glitches were. when it was discovered that you could jump back and not throw a moly people were amazed.

now its been accepted that you can do it as part of gameplay, as well as crouching with the stubby and u name it... its old and im tired of it

im tired of sticking around just to see it degrade more and more, its gotten old. i cant remember one face from 0.1 that is still PLAYING mta, i suppose its time i got smart and realized why. glory days are gone, the days of the glitchas have begun,

to all who stay with this mod, i really suggest u get a demo for a better game... ul be amazed at what your doing still sticking around here

You sure lie alot Db.

/me waves goodbye.

im not leaving this clan, im not breaking any promise. im not leaving mta either.

but im not gonna sit here and kid myself, this mod is not in a playable state. before there was mutual cooperation (the vcp days) and everything was fresh and exciting, then people started making rule after rule and everything that made mta fun slowly disolved into being disalowed and known as lame

loading interiors.. used to be able to be used for defense. not anymore

spawn points, W-T-F you cant even use them anymore

helikills/carkills, theyre known as lame inside a game called multi theft auto, amazing

hell, i remember when noone even knew what the glitches were. when it was discovered that you could jump back and not throw a moly people were amazed.

now its been accepted that you can do it as part of gameplay, as well as crouching with the stubby and u name it... its old and im tired of it

im tired of sticking around just to see it degrade more and more, its gotten old. i cant remember one face from 0.1 that is still PLAYING mta, i suppose its time i got smart and realized why. glory days are gone, the days of the glitchas have begun,

to all who stay with this mod, i really suggest u get a demo for a better game... ul be amazed at what your doing still sticking around here

MoTnT still plays, and btw, as you know. This is a beta, so don't try and get us to clear off and pay some other game.

I am waiting for blue myself.. but I still play.

And I know mta 0.4. isn't the best release of mta ever but they sure do well.

If your gonna shit on it maybe start your own mod up? - Or don't, you might just fail like the rest of them.

start my own mod up? where did i say i can do better then the mta team.

i totally respect what the mta team did, but respecting it doesnt mean i have to play it. all im saying is, for those that are fed up with the constant bs mta has to offer, to realiize that there is a million other games that in which you can do what you cant in mta. play a game free of glitches and unofficial "lamer" rules

i cant wait for blue either, if it brings back the community to what it once was (not dictated by a handful of hypocrites) then il be as active as ever. i miss 0.2.. the way we all had mutual cooperation and respect was destroyed the second people decided to start bending the rules in the hope to be "number 1"

as far as motnt, i said people i knew from 0.1. i didnt know motnt in 0.1, the closet player i knew that still plays today is slothman, and that pretty much says it all

well we fought fmj 4 matches today against fmj

we won 3-1 :D

there were some really cool things that happened there. (namely no glitching on either side).

we took em 4v6 for the first 3 games, chaos dc\d and they all rushed us at the outside cs site, we took them all out without losing a man, that was insane! :)

and then there were the numerous close ones that were just really fun... if only every match could be that good

gg 8)

well we fought fmj 4 matches today against fmj

:shock:

aye it was like the old days, no constant bs just really good gaming. i dont recall any issues from either side that lasted more then 30 seconds

nobody on either team was glitching, it was just really smooth which is why we had time for the 4 games