IJs and cheating

• MTA Team

Some pics have been circulating the web and MSN about IJs being a cheater. We take these charges seriously and we do not like this campaign against the team. The jpg file going around has 5 images. These images were taken on a private server during a test. These images are not recent. The team has never and will never use cheats or a modified client on a public server. When playing in public we use the same client as anyone else.

Those familiar with MTA will immidiatly see that there is no cheat in pic 4 and 5.. The forth image is a jump of a ladder at low speed. The fifth image is a glitch. I have seen it happen before. In fact i've been on that tail myself. In fact the last 2 pics don't even show IJs and the second cheat pic also has no name :idea:

Edited by Guest

no dragon, it shows a level of human stupidity that needs attention. if they want to accuse the person who made the damn game in the first place of cheating then theres something wrong with thier heads..

they have the idea that if someone did it worse then them then theyre off the hook, wrong. theyre just trying to take attention away from themselves, not working.

grow up children

For All the 'Omgz, The Coders Cheat' Folks, Please quit trying to crawl up People's Booty Holes for a Better View. Of Course a Coder is going to Expose more stuff then a Base end User.

Anywho, Point being, don't Cry Cheat, sometimes, Glitches are called Development.

Know you Place, Give some Props where they are due for the Current and Future state of MTA, and have a Peachy Holiday.

The team has never and will never use cheats or a modified client on a public server. When playing in public we use the same client as anyone else.

guess what. me and kfc never use modified client or cheats on a public server, but you just dont get it.

The team has never and will never use cheats or a modified client on a public server. When playing in public we use the same client as anyone else.

guess what. me and kfc never use modified client or cheats on a public server, but you just dont get it.

But you needed permission from the team to break the EULA.

I don't think the team do.... :P

• MTA Team

You don't get it, you used one of those pics on this forum to prove that IJs also cheats while you forgot to check when or where those screenies were taken.