kfc caught cheating...

DeathB

can i use a .2.2 client in a mtavc in your ps plz. I like the minigun it will pwn every1 ok thnxs. since u guys did whatever u plz it gives every1 the right to do w/e they plz ON YOUR SERVER, now stfu u got caught plain simple and just admit to it and this shit will be over withand p.s i luv your private forums u talk about aa u guys have no lives and oo wait camaro suck ma pee pee ok. u broke the rules that the mta team created and made up your own for the use of this older client, in no way shape or form the mta team has said u can do that with there mods, u guys have no right so, when gta:c comes out we can make up our own EULA DEAL?And u guys can do us the honour of hosting us a server and we can use weps and cheats like u did ok even if its against the eula u create GG NO RE since u r a big boss around here. GG NO RE! KFC>used to pwn every1

EVERY1>KFC

now a days u just get pwn this way :)

and how do we know u dont move your lazzy ass to unmod your shit for party server?

KFC OFFICIALY SUCK

_________

Nutz u are not a nub dont double post if this is your first time using forums go get directions rofl!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can i use a .2.2 client in a mtavc in your ps plz. I like the minigun it will pwn every1 ok thnxs. since u guys did whatever u plz it gives every1 the right to do w/e they plz ON YOUR SERVER, now stfu u got caught plain simple and just admit to it and this shit will be over withand p.s i luv your private forums u talk about aa u guys have no lives and oo wait camaro suck ma pee pee ok. u broke the rules that the mta team created and made up your own for the use of this older client, in no way shape or form the mta team has said u can do that with there mods, u guys have no right so, when gta:c comes out we can make up our own EULA DEAL?And u guys can do us the honour of hosting us a server and we can use weps and cheats like u did ok even if its against the eula u create GG NO RE since u r a big boss around here. GG NO RE! KFC>used to pwn every1

EVERY1>KFC

now a days u just get pwn this way :)

and how do we know u dont move your lazzy ass to unmod your shit for party server?

KFC OFFICIALY SUCK

_________

Nutz u are not a nub dont double post if this is your first time using forums go get directions rofl!

Lol, you think we give a fuck about your opinion? Youre a waste of time.

can i use a .2.2 client in a mtavc in your ps plz.

Can you translate that to English please?

I like the minigun it will pwn every1 ok thnxs. since u guys did whatever u plz it gives every1 the right to do w/e they plz ON YOUR SERVER

If you bothered to connect and read the motd, it clearly says what is allowed

and not allowed. nobody on that server was breaking the server rules.

, now stfu u got caught plain simple

caught obeying the server rules? so what?

u broke the rules that the mta team created and made up your own for the use of this older client, in no way shape or form the mta team has said u can do that with there mods, u guys have no right so

That's true but that's between the MTA team and me, you stay out of that. Regardless, I have every right to set whatever rules I want on my own servers. Even the MTA team has said it's not cheating if a server explicitly allows something.

bzz wrong

you should read the eula sometime, they dont have any statements in there regarding

"in a year you guys can mod the hell outa this and we wont care"

or

"feel free to mod on your own servers"

what it does say is

"do not alter the client, PERIOD"

i sumd it up for those of you to stupid to understand some of the big words in the eula

bzz wrong

you should read the eula sometime, they dont have any statements in there regarding

or

what it does say is

i sumd it up for those of you to stupid to understand some of the big words in the eula

Since you are too stupid to read my post correctly, I'll sum it up for you:

- It's not cheating if a server admin allows it

- That is a separate issue to the eula

bzz wrong

or

what it does say is

we didnt alter it.......

kfc-camaro said

Not just us, but people from other clans (like some of your FKU) hell, Jani was doing more than just using a minigun, he was HEALTH HACKING when it was clearly stated not to in the MOTD of the server.

kfc-camaro said

I was having fun with Speedgear.

kfc-camaro said

Speedgear is not cheating, I only used it once in the server, simply because Jani was health hacking.

so u used hacks when in motd was clearly wrote that u cant use them u said that urself no offence just u said that :roll:

bzz wrong

or

what it does say is

since your to stupid to read the eula il sum it up for you AGAIN

modding the client = DONT DO, NADA, NO, ZILCH, NO EXCEPTIONAES, COMPRENDE HOMAY?

bzz wrong

or

what it does say is

modding the client = DONT DO, NADA, NO, ZILCH, NO EXCEPTIONAES, COMPRENDE HOMAY?

We DIDNT mod the CLIENT.

bzz wrong

or

what it does say is

The thing is, WE didnt mod the client! Dumbass.

HAHAHA

plz dont make me laugh

iv seen ur downloads section, cracked client right on there

and on top of that, eula covers everything related to mta, including the scm ;D

the .scm wasnt a modded mta file. its zta which is ALOT diff

the cleint loads up the zta not the mta.scm

Edited by Guest
kfc-camaro said
Not just us, but people from other clans (like some of your FKU) hell, Jani was doing more than just using a minigun, he was HEALTH HACKING when it was clearly stated not to in the MOTD of the server.

kfc-camaro said

kfc-camaro said

Speedgear is not cheating, I only used it once in the server, simply because Jani was health hacking.

so u used hacks when in motd was clearly wrote that u cant use them u said that urself no offence just u said that :roll:

bzz wrong

or

what it does say is

Boy you are really having trouble with this concept today. Let's try again:

Modding the files is bad, against eula etc but is in itself not cheating. Using modded

files on a server that prohibits them is cheating. While we may have violated the eula

we were not cheating since the server allowed it.

Reread this post 10 times carefully before you blow another gasket lol.

kfc-camaro said

kfc-camaro said

kfc-camaro said

What about it?

HAHAHA

plz dont make me laugh

iv seen ur downloads section, cracked client right on there

and on top of that, eula covers everything related to mta, including the scm ;D

the .scm wasnt a modded mta file. its zta which is ALOT diff

the cleint loads up the zta not the mta.scm

Venom, nobody is disputing that the scm and the client to use ithas a problem with respec to the eula. What I am saying is that nobody on that server was cheating because the motd explictly allowed that one scm (and no other mods I might add).

you broke the eula, ok u accepted that i guess thats a start.

i guess this is just kfc trying to rewrite the rules for themselves again. breaking the eula hmm, lets see.

lets take a simple a or b question, mayb u guys can answer it with a simple a or b.. then again prob not :lol:

a. breaking the eula is cheating

b. breaking the eula is perfectly legit play

which statement is true

you broke the eula, ok u accepted that i guess thats a start.

i guess this is just kfc trying to rewrite the rules for themselves again. breaking the eula hmm, lets see.

lets take a simple a or b question, mayb u guys can answer it with a simple a or b.. then again prob not :lol:

a. breaking the eula is cheating

b. breaking the eula is perfectly legit play

which statement is true

The eula is supposedly between the player and the mta team. The rules of the server are set by the server admin. It is entirely possible that someone could break the eula and not be cheating.

EULA: between developers and player

Server Rules: between server admin and player.

k whatever, im tired of repeating myself.

you broke the eula, you can call it whatever u want. at least ul admit u did that...

in any event, have fun with ur miniguns... laugh

Thanks, I will. I haven't had this much fun with mta since 0.4 came

out. Unlike when people were using them against server rules, it's

actually great gameplay when everone is equal. You should try it

sometime, once you get over yourself.

as for speedgear... clearly cheating. same with janis healthhack

I would never allow speedgear in my servers but if a server admin did it

wouldn't be cheating.