What would it be like for no shotguns?

who knows what BLUE might bring. Admins may even be able to choose if shottguns are allowed or not :)

of course they will, maybe ill make a weapon pack for blue and with some melee weapon that kills in 1 hit, or almost 1 hit, that will teach ppl not to use shotguns that often ;P

Yes i agree that should definately implemented. A prime example is Counter-Strike Source, some servers have restricted the noob weapons like the Autosniper, so you cant buy it at all. kinda sucks, but then again theres still a wide range of ownage weapons available.

I think people that don't even use the shotgun that much would say its boring. Its one of the weapons that are sure to get you a kill since its hard with any other weapon. The only reason I like it is because it spreads into 5 directions. Without the shotgun the most powerfull gun is the m60. The shotgun is here to challenge us.

Funny to know the title says 'shotguns' and everybody talks about stubby instead...

What about the cop's shotgun? Easy and funny to beat robbers with imo...

About the Mexican thingy, people used to spawn as Mex becuz it was the first to choose in character screenie, so called 'n00bs' who were on for the very first time started to spawn as Mex, cuz they weren't aware of the other skins then... Later on some of them began to spawn as Robbers, Sailors and so on, but a lot still spawned Mexican...

@ njr1489: "The shotgun is here to challenge us."

Somehow I have to agree with that, somehow I don't... Becuz most servers (at least, Dutch ones - since I'm Dutch) are for most part filled up with Robbers, most of them teaming together... So what's the challenge? Fighting with a M60 on your one vs. 3 or 4 robbers, and then see the whole server spawn as Robber... Dunnow... Sure would like to see people spawn back as Mex or sumthin again, would be nice... If it would only be for a few dayz...

who knows what BLUE might bring. Admins may even be able to choose if shottguns are allowed or not :)

That would be such a good idea. I HATE those stubby wars always occuring inside the robber spawn because people don't get out in time.

EDIT: And maybe so you also are able to turn other lame weapons off, e.g. the Mexicans chainsaw.

probably cause he doesn't know how to get away from it

but to get back on topic, i like the shotguns, yes i use them myself sometimes, but most time i spawn as seceret service cause it has the katana and the erm.... gun (yes i forgot the name, now sue me) which is great for defeating the robbers, hit them a few times with the katana isn't too hard and makes them die andelse you just stand just out of the range of the stubby and shoot them withthat gun i forgot the name of

hmm, why the hell did i type such a long post

Funny to know the title says 'shotguns' and everybody talks about stubby instead...

What about the cop's shotgun? Easy and funny to beat robbers with imo...

About the Mexican thingy, people used to spawn as Mex becuz it was the first to choose in character screenie, so called 'n00bs' who were on for the very first time started to spawn as Mex, cuz they weren't aware of the other skins then... Later on some of them began to spawn as Robbers, Sailors and so on, but a lot still spawned Mexican...

@ njr1489: "The shotgun is here to challenge us."

Somehow I have to agree with that, somehow I don't... Becuz most servers (at least, Dutch ones - since I'm Dutch) are for most part filled up with Robbers, most of them teaming together... So what's the challenge? Fighting with a M60 on your one vs. 3 or 4 robbers, and then see the whole server spawn as Robber... Dunnow... Sure would like to see people spawn back as Mex or sumthin again, would be nice... If it would only be for a few dayz...

That is true. Its just not fair at sometimes. Usually when I try to get payback for the robber who shot me another guy just shoots me in the back. The mta team needs to somehow get the shotgun weaker. I am fine with the cop shotgun. It is weaker than the stubby and its a little bit easier to get away from but it has a longer range. If shotguns were to be replaced, what would be the new weapon? Maybe blue can help us with allowing mods. We should convert the shotgun to a different weapon.

i think this topic has been discussed why dont u lock it MB? :P

anyways, the perfect solution to this would be spreading robber spawns all over vice city, kinda like the vcc or the cop. at least we wouldnt have spawnwars and robbers couldnt team so easily.

i think this topic has been discussed why dont u lock it MB? :P

anyways, the perfect solution to this would be spreading robber spawns all over vice city, kinda like the vcc or the cop. at least we wouldnt have spawnwars and robbers couldnt team so easily.

cause this one actually got interesting, unlike all the "OMG! LIEK DELETE ROBBER N STUFF y'KNOW!" threads

gun (yes i forgot the name, now sue me) which is

Were You referring to the MP5 ?

YES! that was it

What would happen if there were no shotguns in mta? What would happen to the robber spawn? I think if we were to try this for one day people wouldn't like it. What do you think would happen?

it acually sounds like this should be locked and you should use the search button lolz!

ive seen this a million times...

i think the moderators just like the halirity that insues