The reason behind MTA's slogan

'LinKin

text: "[ stop playing with yourself ]".

What do you think it means? Or better yet, what does it mean?

The meaning of it, is as you know when you open your GTA SA game , you'll play alone with some peds are programmed except of MTA, It has a great advantages for example you can play with real players or you can make some friends from it ,maybe you can meet them in real life, personally it happened to me.

It's a play on words. Some might consider it a euphemism. It is saying 'stop playing with yourself', as in multiplayer. But it also implies the act of 'playing with yourself', referring to masturbation.

I'm really surprised not everyone knew this.

It's a play on words. Some might consider it a euphemism. It is saying 'stop playing with yourself', as in multiplayer. But it also implies the act of 'playing with yourself', referring to masturbation.

I'm really surprised not everyone knew this.

Not everybody masturbates while playing GTA.

I was thinking about it being some kind of "wake up" message. Like 'stop playing with yourself, get a life'. But yeah, I think that KariiiM's concept is very accurate

Do you think a game will tell you stop from playing?

I don't think so, a game need more players to play in..

I was thinking about it being some kind of "wake up" message. Like 'stop playing with yourself, get a life'. But yeah, I think that KariiiM's concept is very accurate

Do you think a game will tell you stop from playing?

I don't think so, a game need more players to play in..

As far as I know game don't talk, at least in my case.

Jokes apart, you are going in right direction.

Lets summarize what we have got so far:-

1. It can mean as Kariiim said. Stop playing with yourself is same as stop playing alone, thus the MTA is telling us stop playing alone and feel the fun of play with your friends and LYAO. It is correct as MTA is a multiplayer game, thus it is showing the so-called 'Slogan' for some sort of self-promotion, it is telling you to invite your friends and play with them.

2. It can also mean as John Smith said. Stop playing with yourself is same as stop playing playing with your thing, in some sense. As GTA is a 18+ game, it is applicable but MTA is played by even 10+ so it is less likely and also MTA have no right to tell you to stop playing with your thing.

Hope, we are all clear now.

Any other theories are welcome.