Server admins.. calm down!

This is just to all MTA Server admins.. CALM DOWN! I am so tired of see people being banned for abosulutely nothing. :roll:

I was an admin once so i know how stressed the job is, and that you are constantly under pressure but calm down anyway!

Kick or tempban at most! This is not to scold the fair-admins but i just think a lot of MTA server admins is way to godlike to be admins.. just if some other players are blaming a player for cheat the admin uses "!ban Player Cheating" HEY! What about see it for yourself? When i was an admin and e.g got a blame on a person, i want to see the person flying himself! I would NEVER just throw a ban in his face. I wouldnt even ban him at once if i trusted the person who blamed him for cheating.

No offence to the fair admins, but the godlike ones should really calm down! It isnt fair a player shall have permanently banning from a server because another player on the blamed him for cheating if it isnt true.

When i was an admin i gave cheaters 240 minutes (4 hours), cause i was fair admin, i think that people should have a chance to sorry for their cheating, to a chance more to play fair without cheats. Many cheaters play for fun, and not for hurting and ruining the game for the others.

I hope this will be taken seriously. And again, its not to scold all the fair admins.

/MrtW.