Tanks in MTA VC\GTA3

Hey, would it be possible to put in tanks in the current versions of MTA? I know the attack chopper is there and though you can fire the guns, they do not actually hurt anyone (other then yourself).

It would be awesome to have some kind of tank wars in MTA. :D

And I am sorry if this has been asked before, but your search button ain't working for me. :?:

Exactly, with blue we'll be able to offer modders a load of features that aren't even available in 0.4 or even with standard modding methods. On their own this could create incredibly unbalenced games (just as you could in any other moddable game), but used propperly you can create some very unique and exciting game modes, even with powerful vehicles such as tanks.

eAi

I dont think tanks will come there.. you know you just have to hit a car with 5 kph and then the car explodes. Therefore. Players will be too godlike when sitting in a tank, so the game will be unfair for the others :roll:

unless, you get a tank...lol ggnore

or an apache. :roll:

I dont think tanks will come there.. you know you just have to hit a car with 5 kph and then the car explodes. Therefore. Players will be too godlike when sitting in a tank, so the game will be unfair for the others :roll:

There aren't going to be random tanks lying around in Deathmatch. They'll be there for mod users to create a balanced game mode around.

yeah yeah yeah, everything I wana do is not untill blue is out :cry:

Ok untill blue is out, give us one hell of a cool stunt mode then. :wink:

(imagine it) base vs base,, with choppers, tanks, and infintry, OH MY! :shock: Fight for resourses, which you can use to build more tanks,,,,,,, hint hint. :wink: