Question about Cops&Robbers

KlaSh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right ok i see whats gone here, ive read the readme and its got !buyhack, !wire , so i think that needs to be updated ;)

So i have the grs loaded aswell, If i load the Cops&Robbers in the ma script loader, it all should work? Cause normally it asks to put admin name :/ but if its got grs loaded it don't lol

• 1 month later...

Ours Scripters (MadHacker and Herrhund) have fix some problems in the RPG Script. Also work the Script in STUNT Modus and we have translate it to german. Then we have added some new Property for sell. Nearly every command will work! It was hard work to repair it but it works. If we get the permissions we would release it here in this forum. Maybe we make a Version for DM Modus. I ask the Scripters if it necessary.

You can see here the manuel for the new Version. (We are currently work on a english translation ;)

http://gta-action.com/forum/thread.php? ... 17356&sid=

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i made that about 4 months ago, its really old, crap and boring, dont use it :wink:

dude its really not crap geez i never seen a creator call its creation a crap cause i know is that {SB}Killer has made that ur piece of crap script that u call an Unbeatable Script on MTA servers . Geez maybe Killer should remove ur name from that script when u type !info omg he is so nice to u and u call ur script P.O.S omg what has this world come to??

If you knew anything about that type of scripting, you'd agree :wink:

i am confused does that mean can that dude killer remove ur name from the script cause i play on his server most of the time .. and what did u mean by that line that u seee in quote?? does it mean that killer is a good scripter too and i need to contact him about scripting?