SAN ANDREAS ONLINE??

Guest djg52488

Do you Want Muti Theft Auto to Futher Advance to Make Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Online?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Want Muti Theft Auto to Futher Advance to Make Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Online?

• Yes, It would be Great!
    • Don't Really Care.
    • No, I want to Stick with Vice City or III.

Are you going to Make Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for Muti Theft Auto. Is it a possibility for the future of Muti Theft Auto?, If not, Why Not?

I'd also Like to take the time to Personaly Thank you for making Muti Theft Auto, So Grand Theft Auto could be brought to the internet and for taking out your(Mta team) time to take such a challenge, even though Rockstar said it was impossible. and you have proved otherwise. Believe me when I say you have the thanks of many gta gamers. Again, Thanks.

To that last post, Sexy_Flare Stated:

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:52 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i Think Rockstar will be doing that, and when it does do that, it might suck, but i mthinking they'll have alot of suck ass limits, like no cusing, but i just Relized there mature....maybe....just maybe. but it might not be as good as multitheft auto BLUE,Stiff up an lip hun

:!:

Rockstar North's creative director Dan Houser states that an online component for GTA: San Andreas would be "impossible". ThusRockstarwillnot make an online version of Grand theft auto San Andreas.

You can Read the Full Artical at

http://news.gamewinners.com/index.php/news/gta_san_andreas_not_online/

i voted NO, because i'd like a stable VC client first.

The intention is that Blue will be released before SA comes to the PC.

And tell me, how do you know Blue is stable? Because the MTA team told us? Please remember that they also told that 0.4 would be more stable and yet it showed little improvement.

Therefore I would not judge about it before it is released.

i voted NO, because i'd like a stable VC client first.

The intention is that Blue will be released before SA comes to the PC.

And tell me, how do you know Blue is stable? Because the MTA team told us? Please remember that they also told that 0.4 would be more stable and yet it showed little improvement.

ermm it IS more stable, if you didnt notice you havent polayed mta enough. there arelots less crashes. and so far, everything that the mta team has claimed before a version came out has been true. weather and time is synced, there is a spectator mode etc

oh and btw, hasnt this topic been discussed before, not exactly the same, but close enuff?

I've been developing on Blue for months and months, hours and hours a day, and I don't think I've had a single inexplicable crash in that time. 95% of the crashes in 0.4 are due to scm isssues. As we don't explicitly use the SCM in Blue, this won't be an issue. The other 5% are caused by shoddy programing and cheaters. As you can tell we've spent a long time on Blue, so its a much more stable and reliable system. We will also have a propper anti-cheat system implemented that will hopefully combat the remaining crashes caused by cheaters. All in all, I see no reasons that Blue can't be crash free, but only time will tell.

eAi

i Think Rockstar will be doing that, and when it does do that, it might suck, but i mthinking they'll have alot of suck ass limits, like no cusing, but i just Relized there mature....maybe....just maybe. but it might not be as good as multitheft auto BLUE, Stiff up an lip hun

as said before, rockstar wont add an online feature. but how do you know if blue will be good? the team releases very few info about it, only die hard fans know more.

yeah i totally agree with you

im impressed, it looks perfect!
this was my first reaction when i saw the page about blue. I still think that it will be good, but i don't believe in a revolution or something, like some people do. Only new info could convince me i guess.........