Question for the mta team

Hi all.. :D Sorry if my english is not so good..

I got a problem and i hope you guys can help me... I got GTA vice city and the all seing eye and The newest version of MTA .. BUT i still cant join other servers? Is that because you cant play over the internet but only on LAN net? :o

Thank you.

:wink:

Cartoon (The danish guy..)

MTA works on the internet and on LAN, sometimes MTA doesn't get detected automaticly by ASE (never does get detected for me.) You can add it through filter/configure games.. scroll down to 'Multi Theft Auto' under the uninstalled games, let it search for the MTAclient.exe and it should be added in the All Seeing Eye, F5 for refresh!

have fun :)

In response to Question 1, I can't ever recall the MTA team giving out info like that (that's not to say that they won't though). Try GTAForums - they have a section dedicated to modding / editing: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s=47 ... owforum=89

In response to the unrelated Question 2, you can play on the internet. It's hard to diagnose your problem though as you haven't really given enough information.

Thanks for the answers...

I have addet the MTA to the all seing eye but when i refresh and when the servers come up and i try to join it, it says; "Disconnectet: connection refused: Incompatible version" and i dont know what i should do? :x

Cartoon..

Hi all.. :D Sorry if my english is not so good..

I got a problem and i hope you guys can help me... I got GTA vice city and the all seing eye and The newest version of MTA .. BUT i still cant join other servers? Is that because you cant play over the internet but only on LAN net? :o

Thank you.

:wink:

Cartoon (The danish guy..)