[HELP] Customblips destroy problem

..:D&G:..

Hello guys, I am using the resource 'cutomblips', and when I try to destroy a custom blip, using it's destroy function, I keep getting "Bad 'custom blip' argument".

markerIcon = exports.customblips:createCustomBlip( v[1], v[2], 25, 25, "tanker/truckericon.png", 25 ) 

[quote name=..:D&G:..][quote name=..:D&G:..] using it's destroy function, I keep getting "Bad 'custom blip' argument".

Well, I said that I am using the script's destroy function, but I get that Bad custom blip argument, error..

In which case find the exported function and values it takes, then write your call in accordance with it.

[quote name=..:D&G:..][quote name=..:D&G:..] using it's destroy function, I keep getting "Bad 'custom blip' argument".

Well, I said that I am using the script's destroy function, but I get that Bad custom blip argument, error..

In which case find the exported function and values it takes, then write your call in accordance with it.

I know... I am not stupid -.- It only has 1 argument, which is the blip itself...

Even though the blip is created and shown on the map without any problems, if I do exports.customblips:destroyBlip(blipName), I get that error...