[GL] Grand Larceny ~ www.grandlarceny.co.uk

Kent Traffic Cop

btw if it wasn't for the USA you brits would boil meat and have rotten teeth

Yeah- and if it weren't for the USA, there wouldn't be such a thing as Al-Queda and obesity and wars about oil and... [i could go on- but I won't because this is becoming stupid].

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic

As [GL]rAceR once said:

.-.                     .-.
     .--' /                     \ '--.
     '--. \       _______       / .--'
         \ \   .-"       "-.   / /
          \ \ /             \ / /
           \ /               \ /
            \|   .--. .--.   |/
             | )/   | |   \( |
             |/ \__/   \__/ \|
             /      /^\      \
             \__    '='    __/
               |\         /|
               |\'"VUUUV"'/|
               \ `"""""""` /
                `-._____.-'
                  / / \ \
                 / /   \ \
                / /     \ \
             ,-' (       ) `-,
             `-'._)     (_.'-`

GRAND LARCENY PWNS YOU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here look im not going to get onto anyone. but in all fairness [GL] is there and we dont like cheating or mods or whatever. I think I can speak for us all when i say you are all welcome. I did see some modders in there. and the way i see it is. if they mod or whatever fair enough . they arent playing fair. but to tell you the truth [GL] is a nice place to be and whenever im in there all [GL] are nice. and if you have a problem im sure mezma will take it into consideration. at the end of the day its a game. so there is no reason to feal offended.

Well said mate, GL server is a good one, doesnt stand for modders and complete wankers, basicaly takes no shit from people trying to spoil the game for others.

Junkie il keep saying this, i dont know why the hell your banned and neither does anyone else, ban lists were cleared n shit but im sure if you gave mezma your IP he could unban it, Same goes for FMJ Oli and Domspy :)

By the way, Jigga i dont respond to "nooby rider" try showing somew respect before you talk to someone, it goes a long way ;-)

Rider.

say what?? sry but i cant understand what r u talkin bout?? ekhem..... in english plz!!!! :twisted: banned 4 bitchin....owh thats ok 8) i could not stand sbdy would think i or M!ck mod....but 4 bitchin....yeah that's ok....Bitchin Style :P

Well ive got mezma on msn and im either blocked (Dont know why) or he is never online so there is noway i can speak to him seeing as i cant enter your server. So i guess being unbanned is impossible?

Plus one of my members asked for a match and [GL]Rider said "we dont play matchs anymore" is this true?

yo relax people!

junkie, we still play matches we just have a little bit of disorganisation when it comes to arranging them, and mez rarely uses msn, ive sent him your ip tho, so u shold be unbanned by now

why cant we all just get along :P

say what?? sry but i cant understand what r u talkin bout?? ekhem..... in english plz!!!! :twisted: banned 4 bitchin....owh thats ok 8) i could not stand sbdy would think i or M!ck mod....but 4 bitchin....yeah that's ok....Bitchin Style :P

You ask us to speak English- yet you are clearly incapable of doing that yourself:

- Grow up

- Get a life

- Stop w*nking over MTA

- Get the hell outta our thread

Junkie, they told you sh*t then... lol

I said "we aren't playing matches at the moment because were still getting everything sorted out"

and the frendlies we try and have people think its a clan match so.. whatst he point!

Mezma is rarely on msn.

I'll try and speak to him though.

You ask us to speak English- yet you are clearly incapable of doing that yourself:

- Grow up

- Get a life

- Stop w*nking over MTA

how many foreign languages YOU know :?:

btw lol at your post, lets not start a flamewar, howbout we settle this in a gangwar :?::)

If u cant make peice here how will a gangwar settle it? expecially with your bad reputation for causing trouble in matchs. Most teams refuse to play you lol. :)

junki3... fu-ck off. its thanks to your lame gang and friends that some ppl dont trust pcp.. then again i think its only uk tlr and uva so that suites me :) besides who causes problems junki3. seriously. dude are you a 10yo spoiled kid from a rich family? u do act like that. and besides as i have said it elsewhere show me two gangs that respect your pieceofshit gnag. laugh :lol:

lol havent visit these forums for ages..

and I see nothing changed.. :?

insults and rants..

yep we v been goin through some hard times recently.. thanks to gr8 gangs like weallknowwchich who have overrun the gangs section :roll: .... lets hope things will change... :(

Boro a few teams told us not to play you, your a kid that needs to grow up in the uk vs pcp match you showed your maturity level with your constant flaming.

It wasnt us who destroyed your reputation either, you did that your selves if i remember rightly you started the trouble by spamming our forums (you and jigga) you had to be banned in the end, then u asked for a match that was a bad idea to accept it seeing as you dont know the rules.

I wont reply to any of your bs boro/pcp you aint worth it and its not nice spamming the GL thread.

Boro a few teams told us not to play you, your a kid that needs to grow up in the uk vs pcp match you showed your maturity level with your constant flaming.

It wasnt us who destroyed your reputation either, you did that your selves if i remember rightly you started the trouble by spamming our forums (you and jigga) you had to be banned in the end, then u asked for a match that was a bad idea to accept it seeing as you dont know the rules.

I wont reply to any of your bs boro/pcp you aint worth it and its not nice spamming the GL thread.

hey suck on a gay dick bitch. you dont deserve to be in these forums, yet u spam and help the lameness take over our world..... :? dude i sure wish that one day u ll open your mind and understand things that obviously your little spoiled kid brain is uncapable of :(

- Grow up

- Get a life

- Stop w*nking over MTA

oops i really forgotten 2 answer........ eva heard of slang ho?? and im not native brit so smtm i hardly understand WTF R talkin bout.

-Im 20.....and u?? 14 i guess

-My life is ok.......atleast i don't post shit like " it's time to all kids clans" or sth i don't really rememba

-the olny 1 whos doin that is u

-neva eva.......u mess with me u mess with the best mutha in the mta world........ word 8)

does this really have to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.....etc

come on your obviously as bad as each other, stop bringing all this to every other thread and realize if one of you stops, the other will. Now i bet you start with the whole he started this,, he started that, im not gonna shut up till he says such and such, jees. just play win/lose then get on with real life, simple as that. You are alouded one moan/bitch/pointless flame, but this is just ridiculas.

agree to disagree, end, done.