Help: Randomize Vehicle Plate Text when Respawn

Hadif

Someone knows how to reset randomize plate number when vehicle explode... eg: My car plate number is "ABC123", when my car explode, it change the plate number randomly to something else like "DEF456" or something... please help me, i ll try so many way but not find the solution...

addEventHandler ( "onResourceStart", getRootElement ( ), 
    function ( ) 
        vehicleSpawn ( ) 
    end 
) 

addEventHandler ( "onVehicleExplode", getRootElement ( ), 
    function ( ) 
        respawnExplodedVehicle ( ) 
    end 
) 

local defaultPlate = "GUEST " .. math.random ( 11, 99 ) 

function vehicleSpawn ( ) 
    local theVehicle = { } 
    theVehicle [ 1 ] = createVehicle ( 558, -301.7, 1767.8, 42.4, 0, 0, 88, defaultPlate, false, variant1, variant2 ) 
    local allVehicles = theVehicle 
    for theKey, allVehicles in ipairs ( allVehicles ) do 
        setElementData ( allVehicles, "Owner", "Free", true ) 
    end 
end 

function respawnExplodedVehicle ( ) 
    if ( getElementData ( source, "Owner" ) == "Free" ) then 
        setTimer ( respawnVehicle, 5000, 1, source ) 
    end 
end 

letters = {"A","B","C","D","E","F","G","H","I","J","K","L","M","N","O","P","Q","R","S","T","U","V","W","X","Y","Z"} 

function randomPlate (vehicle) 
setVehiclePlateText(vehicle,letters[math.random(1,#letters)]..letters[math.random(1,#letters)]..letters[math.random(1,#letters)]..tostring(math.random(1,9))..tostring(math.random(1,9))..tostring(math.random(1,9)) 
end 

letters = {"A","B","C","D","E","F","G","H","I","J","K","L","M","N","O","P","Q","R","S","T","U","V","W","X","Y","Z"} 

function randomPlate (vehicle) 
setVehiclePlateText(vehicle,letters[math.random(1,#letters)]..letters[math.random(1,#letters)]..letters[math.random(1,#letters)]..tostring(math.random(1,9))..tostring(math.random(1,9))..tostring(math.random(1,9)) 
end 

how?

Wait, i just realized that you don't need to randomize it, your problem is that it's being randomized.

but can you explain the problem more? is this happening AFTER the vehicle is respawned?

yes, i want it to change the car numplate after it has been respawn, im glad u understand me....

Great, then, get the plate text using "getVehiclePlateText" BEFORE you spawn the vehicle, and after you spawn it use setVehiclePlateText and set it to the one you got from the first function.

no dude, i want it to change its numplate after respawn... eg: before "DRIVE 12", after respawn "DRIVE 94" :D