Windows 10 - Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...

It depends, I heard for people who are doing it now or later than 29 July, it can take up to 2-3 days for the Updates to show up in Windows Update.

Sounds nice, to be honest every system is better than Windows 8.1. I made a big mistake installing it.

I can't wait to test Windows 10 :)

Well...

It depends, I heard for people who are doing it now or later than 29 July, it can take up to 2-3 days for the Updates to show up in Windows Update.

Sounds nice, to be honest every system is better than Windows 8.1. I made a big mistake installing it.

I can't wait to test Windows 10 :)

Obviously yes, Windows 8.1 is just like 8 for me also it's bad for non-touch devices like PCs and normal laptops.

Windows 10 combines it all, if you have touch device you'll get touch support with 'Tablet Mode', if you have non-touch device you'll get your start menu with Cortana fast-as-rocket search, all modern apps(apps from store) have been added just like normal programs, in your desktop.

One extra feature that I'm currently using and can be more useful to you, virtual desktops, you can make desktops by it, I mean what if you're playing and working at the same time and you want your opened alot of windows and you want to divide them, virtual desktops will make you happy!(just like a group of tabs in modern browsers) also if you have more than one monitor you'll be able to work in a monitor, play in another, and as much as you want.

Exactly @DeVo -

With Windows 10 new features, you cannot stop yourself from getting it, it's like you're destined to get it and check out the features. They're so amazing. I haven't used Cortana yet, I have used it 2-3 times, but it's was for searching something that I couldn't find. Always detects the voice correctly, and never makes mistakes.

Another feature I recognised was,

Imagine you have just installed your system, and you do not have any Anti Virus installed.Then when 'Windows Defender' realises this, it is boosted to the maximum performance so what ever you install/is installed it analyses it thoroughly to detect and virus's, maliciousness etc. I never had this feature until now ;)

( Note: Once you install a third-party AntiVirus, Windows Defender might automatically turn off )

I've upgraded to Windows 10 and it looks awesome!

Tested only Microsoft Edge yet, and it looks much better than Google Chrome in my opinion.

Haven't tested yet any game but i'll do it later. About the Anti-Virus i'm not a big fan of Windows Defender so i've disabled it in Windows 8.1 and it looks that it wasn't activated in Windows 10. I use ESET Smart Security 8 as Anti-Virus.

Windows 10 looks really great, i had a problem at start with my resolution but the display driver was outdated and a update solved the problem. :)

I've upgraded to Windows 10 and it looks awesome!

Tested only Microsoft Edge yet, and it looks much better than Google Chrome in my opinion.

Haven't tested yet any game but i'll do it later. About the Anti-Virus i'm not a big fan of Windows Defender so i've disabled it in Windows 8.1 and it looks that it wasn't activated in Windows 10. I use ESET Smart Security 8 as Anti-Virus.

Windows 10 looks really great, i had a problem at start with my resolution but the display driver was outdated and a update solved the problem. :)

Glad to hear that.

Yea, Edge is awesome, although I've used Firefox for many years but now I'm using Edge.

Windows defender isn't so great, but what's great is Smart Screen and some additional features some of them were presented in 8/8.1 and some of them are new in Windows 10, I personally use Bitdefender as it offers free 9-month subscription for its Internet Security product.

My drivers and its utilities were installed automatically once I installed Windows 10 using Windows Updates.

Have you tried the Game DVR feature? it's kinda cool hidden built-in feature in Windows 10 which allows you to capture images and videos of your games.

Have you tried the Game DVR feature? it's kinda cool hidden built-in feature in Windows 10 which allows you to capture images and videos of your games.

I haven't tried this yet but i would like, how does this feature works?

Glad you like it @XeoN-

:wink:

I have upgraded my Window to Windows 10, but not yet tried playing MTA in it.

Any one here who has updated windows to 10 and played MTA? I want to know the opinions/results/performance ..

I've played today in my server without problems, the FPS was 60 (maximum)

• 3 weeks later...
Windows 10 works fine here, i don't have any problems about the gaming i've tried GTA V which i run with 60-70 fps on medium settings. MTA also fine works, maximum fps on all servers.

Windows 10 is great!

Yeah true, tested by me too not only the good FPS in MTA but also it's fast in searching stuffs from the windows, i tested the preview / beta versions and they were awesome than windows 7 or 8, now the full version of 10 is great one and working fine for MTA.

Windows 10 is only free for users with genuine licenses. If this is your case, you should have received an update about a month ago that would automatically install Windows 10 on demand. If it isn't, the best you can do, legally, is join the Insider Program, however you'll have to use preview builds (you can delay it, but eventually your build license will expire if you don't update).

You can get an offline installer ... But you may require a Windows Activation Link after installed, which you can buy later on if you want. And you're not too late you can install all the updates, and get your PC/Laptop up-to-date and then update your PC.. But if you want, here is the offline installer ----

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/softwar ... /windows10

This is what I used, it's officially by Microsoft, and I used it because I never got any Icon in my Task Bar.

I recently bought new laptop with licensed Windows 8.1. (about 2 weeks ago), I yesterday installed GTA V but it is giving me too much lag. I googled and found that 8.1 having issues in gaming. so decided to update to 10.

After downloading offline update tool. I am getting this error. I tried rebooting several times.

http://imgur.com/lmXrvQX

Laptop Requirements:

Core i5 5200U 2.2Ghz ( Turbo to 2.7)

Ram 4gb

Hard 1tb

Intel HD 5000/55000+Nvidia 920M