Windows 10 - Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.5

I heard many say it's not supported for Windows 10, I am shocked if this is true, as Multi Theft Auto is on the top of my list after, Battlefield Play4Free died and NFS World ( Still got it to work though - Hint: Offline Mode )

So, if MTA does work let me know! Please asap!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MTA Team

It is currently unsupported as Windows 10 is not officially released yet and Microsoft may fix outstanding issues with MTA in the OS itself, which would render our fixes pointless.

Once the official release happens fixes in MTA regarding Windows 10 compatibility are likely to happen if needed.

That's not cool, rather a waste of time. What would you want Cortana for in MTA?

Opening and closing the game, muting voice, triggering keyboard shortcuts, and more ..

It's very cool if you've the right ingredients for the potion ^^

Waste of time in my opinion, i don't say it isn't cool but there are much more important things which need to be done.

Well, It's just an idea in my mind, nothing more & nothing less ..

Also, if I were from the MTA team, I would fix hunderds of newly bugs reported in mantis before releasing the new version!

JOKE: The negative guy just came on! ( just a joke :wink: )

It's because windows 10 gets activated only when u upgrade, because it has a product key in it's upgrade and u installed windows 10 without product key, there's some microsoft page about this so you should look on their site

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softwar ... /windows10

If you will be installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx). For more information about product keys and when they are required, visit the FAQ page.

I was thinking about to upgrade to Windows 10 but i'm still unsure because i heard that Windows 10 is still unstable for some games. Do you guys have some problems during playing MTA or GTA V which are my favorite games :D

Is Windows 10 so good as the most peoples say?

I was thinking about to upgrade to Windows 10 but i'm still unsure because i heard that Windows 10 is still unstable for some games. Do you guys have some problems during playing MTA or GTA V which are my favorite games :D

Is Windows 10 so good as the most peoples say?

I don't have any problem with my games which include GTA V and MTA.

Yes, it's just awesome .. many features that make it the ultimate Windows.

DirectX 12 increases about 300% performance as reported by many sites.

Microsoft Edge is very cool and fast, I'm actually replying from it though I had Firefox for many years(v3.6 to v39) but this Edge looks fast and pretty simple.

Cortana is doing great.

The system boots faster than any previous version.

Windows 10 was mainly created because,

When people upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8/8.1 they didn't know how to use the interface, and there were unique features, which were completely different from Windows 7. So basically, Windows 7 users had to start from scratch by learning the system and how it works, and this had disappointed customers, and that's why many stayed to the Windows 7 system.

So, Microsoft decided to create Windows 10, a system which is similar to Windows 7 and Window 8, with features for both Windows 8 and 7 Users, meaning they don't have to learn how this new system will function, they would already know how to use it. By bringing back the Start Menu similar to Windows 7 and many old features, this encouraged Windows 7 users to upgrade to Windows 10.

Windows 10, was going to be called Windows 9 first, then they decided Windows One. But they decided to give Windows a new start, and naming in Windows 10, to forget all the other systems of Windows were ever made, and give Windows Users a fresh start with a system they are already familiar with and know how to use.