DT = Cheating Clan

Oli

ok, FMJ had a 5 round match with these guys yesterday. The match format was simple.. attack/defend/ffa type.. no pickups. As they were short members a few of us decided to spectate the whole match.

So inbetween rounds... we got a couple of vids of em jetpacking around the map getting every pickup u can think of :shock:

Here are the 2 vids:

http://www.dark-chaos.com/~fmjoli/Sp!rit.wmv (800KB)

http://www.dark-chaos.com/~fmjoli/Genzo.wmv (9MB)

best part is.. we still won 4:0 even though they cheated :D

ok, FMJ had a 5 round match with these guys yesterday. The match format was simple.. attack/defend/ffa type.. no pickups. As they were short members a few of us decided to spectate the whole match.

So inbetween rounds... we got a couple of vids of em jetpacking around the map getting every pickup u can think of :shock:

Here are the 2 vids:

looks like the matrix, damn cheaters lol

Here are the 2 vids:

I just want t say that is not DT who cheat just 2 guy of them

The first is Spirit and he's now out of the DT

The second is me.. yes i've used jetpack AFTER the match vs FMJ

But you don't understand that was after the match and not during the match, and just because my heli was destroyed, not to kill or other bad intentions.

But it's like that some people now say dt is cheating, but it's false

There is 2 years i've started to play at mta and now i must stop just because people don't understand

So i just want to say that DT are not cheater

Plz understand that

2 years past but now it's over

Thx Oli

Thx all people to hate me

I left this game like a bitch but a left

Genzo is over..........and sry for my english

The second is me.. yes i've used jetpack AFTER the match vs FMJ

But you don't understand that was after the match and not during the match, and just because my heli was destroyed, not to kill or other bad intentions.

If this is true, which i doubt (i have no reason to believe you over FMJ), it is still inexcusable. Cheating is NOT allowed in MTA at all! You are breaking the EULA therefore breaking the law.

erf nope

I change my rules

I stay in mta to own fukin people stupid like u

I cheat one times and what????

i shit on you

MTA is a game not a state with law noob

i will play to destroy people stupid like Oli or UVA

They sux

Bye and the next time u see me

Be scared

Because i ll own u

Why am I stupid? Because I know laws and I don't like cheaters and I tell the truth

Who cares if it's one - you cheated, it's wrong

MTA as a program has a EULA which you agree to when you install that, break that - break the law. Game or not...

They sux

I seriously want to see this - they owned you 4:0 while your team was cheating...

Be scared

Because i ll own u

Why would I be scared? like you said it's a game...

I look forward to fighting you and killing you multiple times

Edit: Just thought I'd show you this from the EULA as you obviously have not read it:

You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it (not accepting means you are not allowed to install/use MTA).
3. Using this software together with other GTA3/GTA:VC modifications is prohibited by this EULA.
erf nope

I change my rules

i shit on you

They sux

Be scared

Because i ll own u

lol it would be nice if u actually just admitted ure wrong and faced it instead of making ppl think ure a stupid cheat who has a bug up his ass.

We owned u, and u were cheating.. thats like total ownage.. cant get much better ownage than that.

IF we were to fight u again we'd win again, cos ure shit AND u cheat.

now y dont u just shut up, admit ure wrong and take it like a man

erf nope

I change my rules

i shit on you

They sux

Be scared

Because i ll own u

lol it would be nice if u actually just admitted ure wrong and faced it instead of making ppl think ure a stupid cheat who has a bug up his ass.

We owned u, and u were cheating.. thats like total ownage.. cant get much better ownage than that.

IF we were to fight u again we'd win again, cos ure shit AND u cheat.

now y dont u just shut up, admit ure wrong and take it like a man

DAMN RIGHT and u know it all of u Oli is smart see see :D PWNED :P

TheNight ty i see who you are now...

And Oli you don't know why you are so stupid????

It's just because you think we cheat during the match, it's stupid because when you take this movies the match was finish and you know that

So stop saying we cheat during the match , it's wrong !

And for the other man, stop suking the dick of Oli plz you just sux like him.

I just think English team are so stupid because you wouldn't understand, you just see a movie , and nothing can change your opinion

But i think FMJ own us just because U.F.F.E and Maq was here

And the VCES won't play with us just because they are scared

We are not stupid to cheat in the match, but you wouldn't understand that

You are just english......

And gunny who are you???i have never cheat in english public server so u r lying

Bah, the ridiculous MTA gang related drama is pouring into our happy little cozy corner of stunting :lol: Genzo, nevermind, you're not worth the time 8) Anyways, how about we stop egging on this moron, and giving him the attention he desperately seeks. Just own him if u see him on ur server and let ur actions speak and most of all HAVE FUN IN MTA and yes this is a runon sentence. Can i get a hell yeah :wink:

TheNight ty i see who you are now...

And Oli you don't know why you are so stupid????

It's just because you think we cheat during the match, it's stupid because when you take this movies the match was finish and you know that

So stop saying we cheat during the match , it's wrong !

And for the other man, stop suking the dick of Oli plz you just sux like him.

I just think English team are so stupid because you wouldn't understand, you just see a movie , and nothing can change your opinion

But i think FMJ own us just because U.F.F.E and Maq was here

And the VCES won't play with us just because they are scared

We are not stupid to cheat in the match, but you wouldn't understand that

You are just english......

And gunny who are you???i have never cheat in english public server so u r lying

u F:Okin' nub. Oli is not stupid, in fact he is very smart and he made the scripts we use to keep you jetpacking f:Oks out of our servers. Im gonna download those vids to check em out for 5hits n giggles.

edit:

retard.png

what dumbasses would go around collecting weapons AFTER the match. Your helicopter blew up, hmmm....how about... DRIVE TO ANOTHER ONE!?

one word for you, sir: GOOF

Once a cheater always a cheater. im glad mta made spectator mode so you can ban hidden cheaters like genzo. serves him right for being banned from all the servers! even though he jet packed after the match it is still against the mta law and still cheating because he would have still killed people with the weopons he was getting.