=VCA1= Vice City AirforceOne - www.vcaone.co.nr {Recruiting}

MTA-HitMan

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody just have to much time (Mr. tough though thug duck), or u just type very fast...Wow the VCA1 tread just got 14 pages full of nothing at all but ownage and :o..ALOT of :O's, in 3 days :roll:

So, Mr. tough though thug duck, sry about ur ban, but u seriously asked for it, we could had fun with ur new "clan", but just from the start of ur "clan" u start making it very unpopular, and thats, erm......WEIRD man, like u think u getting respect or some :roll:...But now i think all know exacly why u got banned, and i think u also see it urself :wink:

I just wanted the last word :wink:, DONT REPLY :evil: (unless u want a 1 vs 1 sometime, i would like to try the owning thing to 8))

( :o:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O: )

hah pwned :? i guess

ha, funny how people are all like "ban him, he's spamming our thread" Yet, I see a lot of people here doing the SAME THING!

Keep it up and the lot of ya will banned.

i have no intention to continue, what he was dong was out of line and i wasnt ready to let him have the last word on the matter, i tryed being reasnable, i tryed to stop early on, but when you get the stuff he says said to you, kinda pisses you off....

...and why should our threads suffer just cos he wants to have a bitch abt every1, i say we did a bloody good job of switching it to in here, his dirty thread....where he can talk all he likes abt whomever he likes....well it seems, for a while there.

i did pm you and others PM mods too, but no responce, but 1 word against some1 "special" seems ban is necassary...

i mean no less than 3/4/5/6 times did he triple or quadruple post our threads...in the space of secs, all his posts were double and countless how much he flamed/spammed

well, im just grateful he's gone (not sure how long for....) so me waits for the next one in line to abuse the mta forums.... 8)

You guys are, REAL smart. U.F.F.E. is banned for doing exactly what I told him not too. and as for chode, you actually had a point, thing is I had ot warn duck first before I could ban him because when I doont warn people bitch about it, THEN he got banned. your pms did do something. So dont think your always being ignore.

Im locking his thread since its pointless.