Shotguns...

We are not planing to take suggestions for game modes to release with MTA:blue. We will release blue with a few simple game modes, and leave the developing of more complex game-modes to the community. Of course, we may, after the release, create some game modes, but I think most people would prefer us to get a release sooner rather than later (we would too - we've been developing blue for over a year!).

eAi

I´ve have started to give people a chance during regular play recently.

Not constantly but I am coming around.

In example, I sneaked up on this guy and chased him up some stairs with a chainsaw, we both got a good laugh. Alternately I could have 1 hit killed him in the back.

It has been a long time since I experienced anything like that in MTA.

It´s quite clear to me how much the stubby ruins. It´s not balanced at all.

I´d take everyone dying at random over the robber mentality any day.

How many crusaders have you seen shout "owned" in the chat ?

The vast majority of all robbers I meet, either flame me to death or ban me.

Only yesterday, we were at a known server, the admin openly said, "I don´t care if I am abusing admin, they are not playing here again".

He was the class act robber. Of all the people in the server, only the robbers didn´t fit in.

Another 2 robbers made some nasty references to my mother and left in anger.

That´s how it is, everyday in MTA.

In my eyes, the robber is the source to so much lameness.

People flamming oneanother, admin abuse etc.

Even if people played fair and it was balanced, the robber would still be associated with so much bad stuff. All the bs we´ve been through over the last year all leads right back to to mr. good ol´ robber.

It´s like, 70% of your robber upbringing is learning to talk shit and learning to play to prove yourself.

Point being, I think the robber is blocking smooth gameplay. Kill his skin, kill his stubby.

Remember the spaz = lamers? well now we forgot about that and the stubby fell to prey.If the stubby is taken out then the cop shooty has to be taken out as well. You can still be cheap with any knock down weapon.

Then the mex is to powerful because once you take one gun out then the next gun becomes the lame gun so you must go down the line until you left with the colt and the melee weapons (sorry no chain saw or cars or helis or blah blah blah)

The only thing you can do is blance the weaons out. and well I dunno how that can be done but taking stuff out does not fix anything. Poeple are just going to bitch and act they are two no matter what happens. So I guess just live with it.

All 3 pcs at my house say dark red dot for the robber.

Yes happy, because the spaz weren´t balanced either. Automatic stubby.

Obviously the knock down has a lot to do with it.

Although if Blue becomes what it sounds like, I believe things would change.

• 1 month later...