TLR - The Last Resort (Multi Gaming Clan)

Shib

ROFL andy i havent done jack shit wrong! Name one thing I have done wrong! btw im allowed to post my opinions whether you like it or not!

also who are you to tell me I amnt welcome to use the mta forums for a proper reason to stop ppl bitching about a clan that does not glitch as was previously posted in here!

I agree with jakkass, fuck off TLR, also, you have no right to tell him he aint welcome on these forums, go suck a egg... also, once you get his IP and ban him? why would he care TLR and you are OLD news, fuck sake, what you gonna do? Uber-Leet0X haX0r him?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is with you guys, you get pwned and take it out on a guy who voices his opinion, I suggest if you dont like free opinion go make your own forum and turn off posting....these are the mta forums not the TLR (anti freedom forums)

TLR - The Last Resort....yep the publics last resort to get some freedom of speech before these guys pwn every forum :roll:

# The Gang forum: You may only post in another gangs thread to: Ask for a match, arrange time for a match, cancel a match. Apply to join. offer assistance such as refereeing or providing a server/webspace. And a single 'good luck' for new gangs.

# You may NOT post in another gangs thread for any other reasons. Arguments and disagreements should be taken up elsewhere, that gangs own forums for instance. This rule will be strictly enforced.

I don't think Andy was so much saying you can't speak on the MTA forums, just not the TLR gang thread.

Why the hell do people not follow these rules?

It ain't hard. :roll:

BJack, you're IP will not be banned from the TLR Site i can assure that. The match is over with KoQ and we had our little squaddles as you wanna call em or whatever. As for your opinions if you would like to have your opinions then please post them in our Forum on our site.#

As for cruisecar i have ghad sources tell me you are oxide, you sent an E-Mail to Simon (noog) owner of Fr4g impersenating me saying that i called Fr4g all different kind of names. Simon traced your IP and found out it was you. Grow up.

Again my apologies Bjack.

• 2 weeks later...