GUI Open "when hit a Pickup with bound key"

DonPro

Hi, i have been looking at the Wiki now but i cant find anything that explain how to open a gui. so i wonder if someone have a link to the wiki site where its write down how to do this function, or if you could show me by script.

pickup = createPickup ( 1864.47265625, -1839.024414062, 13.56 , 3, 1275, "respawnTime", 0) 
function openGUI ( player ) 
call(getResourceFromName("Bloods"), "window") 
end 
addEventHandler ( "onPickupHit", pickup, openGUI ) 

i just tryed and tested ingame, i have started get a understanding on scripting but its still much for me to learn.

The GUI is in a another LUA so i got told i had to call that LUA and make the function in "server.LUA" the name of the LUA the GUI is in i named "gui_client"

You would trigger an event using

triggerClientEvent() 

And in the client event, show the GUI, you would use

guiSetVisible() 

And when looking at triggerClientEvent, check out some of the other functions at the bottom of the page to see how to add events and stuff if you're not sure how to do that. If you're still confused, let us know :)

You would trigger an event using
triggerClientEvent() 

And in the client event, show the GUI, you would use

guiSetVisible() 

And when looking at triggerClientEvent, check out some of the other functions at the bottom of the page to see how to add events and stuff if you're not sure how to do that. If you're still confused, let us know :)

Thanks! was helpfull, i will try later today! :D