you played GTA: San Andreas....what do you think of it?

VCRB>Eagle

you played GTA: San Andreas....what do you think of it?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. you played GTA: San Andreas....what do you think of it?

• IT'S AMAZING!!
    • it blows (whoever votes for this is stupid!)
    • it's not worth the money
    • best game i've EVER played!
    • it's ok.....

yeah well the game doesn't come out in europe until tomorrow and you have a denmark flag, so either soemone's bullsh!tting or you have teh juar3z, or you were lying with the denmark thing.

Do you seriously think i would come here and talk about illegal games

from Rockstar? and i can tell that the games has been in DK for a couple

of days now, so if you know someone who has a software shop you can

get games b4 they are official out :P

BTW thief thinks every man steals :wink:

and i can tell that the games has been in DK for a couple

of days now, so if you know someone who has a software shop you can

get games b4 they are official out :P

thats so unfair you lucky danes :)

Do you get the PAL version or is it imported NTSC version?

From elsewhere on here by Doon, nice minireview with some features that are news (to me at least):

" Well seemingly how the gameplay/style of the GTA:SA is still the same I would think that when this hits PC that MTA should be able to make it multi as with the previous versions of GTA. The game is basically like GTA3 and VC mixed, with a touch of The Sims. So far things are cool. There is also actually a multi 2 player rampage mode where you can and another can just cruise around (not on split screen, but a zoom in/out with distance single screen). You use go to an icon in the city to activate it.

Well for those that haven't play GTA:SA yet, you start and your first "ride" is a bicycle, then the game goes on after a few starting missions. Btw if you have never heard the "f" word before, laugh.. you going to hear it about 10 times in a the first 5 min and that may be an understatement. So far in the game I think "fu

A few cool things so far are things such as working out and customizing your character with haircuts, clothes, tattoos, also customizing your car with modifications. You also have get a girlfriend whom which you have to keep happy. You and your "gang" also take over area's in which you have to defend and gain control of, you get money from these areas.

Also a tip on money making specially when first start and are broke, go up to the park and if you kill some drug dealers they drops hundreds/thousands. Also that's providing you aren't cheating and don't already have money.

So far the main difference would probably be the size of the actual area in the game, and the fact that you can play 2 player.

-DooN

"