San Andreas stunting...

i got sa yesterday and and it sucks so much to play with a gamepad, i cant stunt for shit and mostly i dont even see that much coz of the washy ps2 gfx so i guess ill complete the game on ps2 and then stunt and mos on pc

I completely agree, I just can't seem to do what i want to in terms of stunting with the analog controls. Everytime i lean back, i go sideways too :evil: Anyways, for now, i'm just gazing at all the badass spots 8)

Lol i already made my 1st GTA SA vid, but it sux :P so aint gonna post it but i think that the pc SA stunting will be all about the bmx, cuz it rocks !!

yeah if you tap the acceleration it goes really fast and the bunny hops are awesome for transfers, jumps onto roof, jumps onto high rails...

If you bunny hop and press fire at the right time you jump EXTREMLY HIGH!! Just found out about this and I think nobody else knowns this yet. 8) Hurray I found out. :P

i tried this and i gotta say....it really sucks, i mean its just totally unrealistic

• 4 weeks later...

im a newbie when it comes 2 this whoel mta thing fr starters i dont have VC for the comp, i dont even have VC period,

but just so yall know there are 2 bad ass speed bikes to use in SA. one of the bf400 great bike cause its the slowest of all the bikes gives out time 2 fig out your jumps, and the best SPEED bike is the ngr500 witch can befound on the second floor of the multi story parking lot in east beach, and if it's not of the 2nd floor look on the last floor, this bike is the fastest in the game and key for any stunter, then the best peadle bike is the mountain bike, so damn fast for a peadle bike. and i was disapointed when i found out that there was no skate board. but if yall wanna do bad ass tricks on motor bikes or beadle bikes go 2 the skate park i think its in um grove park or somewere near there. n e wayz thats all 4 now

ill try n get some screens of me doin stunts in vc but dont xpect any goo quality picz