that stupid diving....

do u think there will be a way to remove that stupid dive that the player does when a veichle approaches them. it is pointless and its much more helpful if he just jumps normally, that way he doesnt take a half hour to get up and then get run over. this is especially bad in gta3. is it possible for it to be removed?

Its part of the game however, and something you need to get skilled in the use of and be aware of. Just like shooting, running, dodging, driving, flying etc. We COULD remove eveything and give you some Doom clone but if that was the case you may as well go play another 3d shooter that already caters for that :)

its annoying when ur trying to look slick when sum1 is trying to run u over and u just dive right into the car. and if u DO manage to dodge the car, u end up getting run over anyway because of the time it takes to get up n stuff

Its part of the game however, and something you need to get skilled in the use of and be aware of. Just like shooting, running, dodging, driving, flying etc. We COULD remove eveything and give you some Doom clone but if that was the case you may as well go play another 3d shooter that already caters for that :)

the problem is that its really hard to anticipate. if i knew how to do it, or when to expect it, fine, but it just happens randomly (in my case at the MOST important times :lol: )

i know that it does it when the car is close up, but like rebel said, its mostly by accident