What does the player lose when dead

Lestat

What is all the player loses when s/he dies?

I know they lose the skin, the weapons. But they don't lose the money for example. So whats is everything the player loses when s/he dies?

I don't want my players to lose anything when they die, only a little bit of money for "respawn fees". So I need to know what do I need to re-add to them.

What is all the player loses when s/he dies?

I know they lose the skin, the weapons. But they don't lose the money for example. So whats is everything the player loses when s/he dies?

I don't want my players to lose anything when they die, only a little bit of money for "respawn fees". So I need to know what do I need to re-add to them.

He won't lose anything at all & nothing gonna change.

If you want him to lose something or have his data (like money) changed you must do a script that when the player died.

This function is useful for you

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/OnPlayerWasted

Solidsnake is right, when a player dies, nothing happens. He keeps his/her weapons, skin, data, etc. You can still get all the weapons from a dead player. Once you spawn the player using spawnPlayer, s/he will lose her/his weapons. It depends on your script if the player also loses their skin or not.

If you want to keep the weapons, save the weapons on the elementData, spawn the player, give all the weapons from the elementData, remove the elementData. You can do the same for the skin.

If you want to keep the weapons, save the weapons on the elementData, spawn the player, give all the weapons from the elementData, remove the elementData. You can do the same for the skin.

Make sure that the element data is not in sync mode otherwise it will generate a lot of traffic when a lot of players die.