Custom Peds Not Working Anymore!

ACooley

Question

I have loaded many different custom peds into my game and joined my server based on my computer and the server I run with no scripts. This is very sad to me and my clan as peds are very important. Is there a fix for this or will it always be like this? This is happening for everyone in my clan not just me. Also when I try to change the paintjobs on the cars its not working anymore. They worked last week but now dont. Same for the peds worked last week but dont this week. Ill be posting this in both client as server as I am unsure which place the problem is.

ModLoaded vehicles and peds give alot of our members texture loss and lag. We are a roleplay server utilizing SAPD:FR Online scripts for our server. We just paid $270 for a new site. And spent months on these peds and secondary skins for vehicles. This is just devastating to our clan to find this out.

Which servers do you play on?

Gosh please tell us there is some kind of way to work around this rather than mod loading. This here is just breaking our clan apart that we literally just launched this week after $300 and 56 hours of modding.

Why can't you use scripts to achieve the same effect ?

What advantage is there to having the mods in gta3.img ?

As stated our users lag with our advanced mods even with only 2 also members get texure loss with them. plus dff ped models dont work only txd. And lastly the mods work all fine with no lag or texture loss on the gta3.img this just has upset us

• MTA Team

It would be possible to make a script which loaded all mods from a certain directory. So instead of inserting the files in gta3.img, you put them in the directory instead. Each player can then use what ever mods they wanted.

• MTA Team

Switching it on and off is a bit tricky due to technical reasons. I'll look into it though.

I've made a resource which simulates the effect of local gta3.img moding:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/in ... s&id=11544

The server runs that and players can put model files in somewhere like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.4\mods\deathmatch\resources\client_file_loader\files\

Switching it on and off is a bit tricky due to technical reasons. I'll look into it though.

I've made a resource which simulates the effect of local gta3.img moding:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/in ... s&id=11544

The server runs that and players can put model files in somewhere like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.4\mods\deathmatch\resources\client_file_loader\files\

I can confirm that it doesn't work, I tried it and nothing happened.

I can confirm that it doesn't work, I tried it and nothing happened.

What doesn't work? What did you try?

Created the folder in resources folder, dropped my skin mods (.dff and .txd) in "files", loaded up MTA, pressed numpad numeral 1 and nothing happens.

50bd57635d.png

3af0f2b009.png

76cbcbcb35.jpg

Did you start the resource on the server?

Ok that does not work what we need. This has just made it so hard on roleplay communities after our countless hours of work and money MTA just decides screw the mods. We need a way ASAP to turn this off!

• MTA Team

Calm down, we will find a solution.

First, I need to understand why that resource won't work for you. Is it because you want to use your mods on servers you have no control over?

Calm down, we will find a solution.

First, I need to understand why that resource won't work for you. Is it because you want to use your mods on servers you have no control over?

Ok we did modload our peds but all of our car mods have multiple paintjobs. Paintjobs are saved as copcarla1.txd and copcarla2.txd. I need a way to mod load the paint jobs in now.... So please can you find a way to do that.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
Try this patch:

https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/?mtasa-1.4.1-rclatest

It should read the paintjob files from gta3.img

Is there any chance you could make a patch like that for pedestrian skins so people can use it client-side? I honestly don't see why this feature was removed in the recent MTA update, how can installing ped .txds and .dffs be used for sinister purposes.

Actually that patch should also work for player (ped) skins if i'm right.