[WIP]MTA Server Manager

0xCiBeR

Well, I'm not very good with words and presentations, but I come to present something that I've been working on these days. This is an application for managing your server with a graphical interface.

The application has two parts, the actual application (.exe) and a resource for communication. The application is made in C #

In short:

Application-> Resource

Application <-Resource

For now it has:

• Send messages to the server from the interface.
  • A button to stop the server
  • Change and password reset server
  • Player Management (Kick, Ban, Slap, Etc.)
  • Simple Stats.

I plan to add more features, I will update the post with any new developments. Any suggestion is welcome, but it does not mean I'm going to include anything that is appointed.

Pictures (Ignore my photo background :P)

http://imgur.com/nqX7ign,k8Y0xa1,xFQ85Ns,tNMLDTP,yI3F0GN,jbRU30z,CcFqzlS,WmIB5KT,yKAJUK8

I will release this when i'm sure it's ready and optimized.

Edited by Guest

Awesome, the design could be better though. I got a suggestion if you allow,

Near the edit(memo) for sending the message you could create another edit(memo) for name of the user who is using the program, so in server chat will appear his name and message.

Good luck!

Near the edit(memo) for sending the message you could create another edit(memo) for name of the user who is using the program, so in server chat will appear his name and message.

Good luck!

Yeah, has been added. Thanks for the feedback.

The design is not really completed yet, tho i'm not very good with designing.

Good luck!

Yeah, has been added. Thanks for the feedback.

The design is not really completed yet, tho i'm not very good with designing.

I guess you have already planned it , but in my opinion the program should contain basic features as set dimension,interior,kick,ban,set nick,mute,freeze.

About the design , you could create buttons on one side, and when you click on a button for example mute, a window should show up with a grid list which should contain 2,4,10 minutes and a edit(memo) for a custom duration.

Also to make it look nice , you could add a icon per every button.

And sorry if i'm boring ._. :whdat:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great work you did there! :)

It is a really useful program.

And I have a suggestion, if you didn't already implemented it yet, adding a feature to change server name would be really good.

Hope you will finish it soon or at least make it open source to speed up the process.

And as xXMADEXx, I too want to know the backends of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

As far as I can see you're using the http function to call the actions, this forces the user to also have a webserver running at their local system or somewhere online. Am I correct?

Most of the users wouldn't want it this way but it's quite a nice way, if you've protected it good enough. Too bad that you lack the time to continue it.

• 2 months later...
As far as I can see you're using the http function to call the actions, this forces the user to also have a webserver running at their local system or somewhere online. Am I correct?

Most of the users wouldn't want it this way but it's quite a nice way, if you've protected it good enough. Too bad that you lack the time to continue it.

It uses MTA's default web server.

I'll explain the backends:

I'm using C# as the language. For this, I've used Visual Studio 2013 with MTA:SA C# SDK https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/CSharp_SDK

When you create the project, simply choose windows forms and start programming the basic interfaces.

Then, on the server-side create a resources holding you functions added to the meta.xml allowing HTTP requests.

The rest is pretty self-explanatory for people who know how to program in C#. I've also encrypted every data sent to the server and from it with a personal Key to prevent data sniffing.

Nice, with the time I think you're going to make a Mobile APP too :lol:

Actually i thought of it, but then i saw Google's Developer Licence costs $25 USD and i'm not in the position of buying nor I want to distribute the app out of the play store as it could be easily manipulated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...