Help! PS2 problem.

joedog3002

Hey guys i was taking apart my PS2 b/c it was running funny so i thought it was dusty so when i was taking apart i ended up screwing up this thing that connects the controler plugin in thing to the PS2 its self and i was wondering do any of you guys know where i could possibly buy that part online or a store that might carry it? Again it connects the controller plug in thing to the PS2 and it is black and has alotta small wires inside the black protection coating. So if you can help me please post back or get ahold of me.

Hey guys i was taking apart my PS2 b/c it was running funny so i thought it was dusty so when i was taking apart i ended up screwing up this thing that connects the controler plugin in thing to the PS2 its self and i was wondering do any of you guys know where i could possibly buy that part online or a store that might carry it? Again it connects the controller plug in thing to the PS2 and it is black and has alotta small wires inside the black protection coating. So if you can help me please post back or get ahold of me.

hahahah man ur screwed if ur gettin GTA SA lol