FRAPS 2.3.0 Problem - Funky Colors

Guest DaShadow

Hello everyone! First time poster here.

I'm a real big fan of making movies and such with video games, and I love all the videos that are being posted here. I've got a registered version of the latest Fraps software, but it doesn't seem to like GTA all that much...

Whenever I capture footage in game with the software, the end result looks like this:

107558f9.jpg

This only seems to occur in the latest version of Fraps. I tried using Fraps 1.9D and the video looked fine. Problem is, I would like to capture sound for some of my videos...

My question is: Is there any known way to fix this? I have a Radeon 9800 Pro with the latest drivers, and Fraps doesn't give me this problem with other games.

Thanks for any help that come my way :)

Well ... It wont be warez if he has bough one already .. i think ..

Anyways , try downloading Kazaa Lite Codec Pack dude ,

Cause it might be ur codec that is having some problems ,

As i heard The new version of fraps has better codec which makes the file size a bit smaller,

Here are some links to kazaa lite codec pack (corrently working)

***Link Removed By My selfe, I just noticed that there seems to be some warez software on the kazaa lite codec download page , altough kazaa lite codec is not a warez it self ,If u really need the link just P.M Me and ill provide the direct link to the codec pack for u , Ill look around to see if i can find a non-warez website that hosts the codec pack***

P.S : If none of this help . go to the fraps website and ask for help ,

They reply to help questions very fast. And im almost sure they know what ur prob is.

Edited by Guest