Packet Loss till disconnection

Ryancit2

Question

Hey guys, I've helped about 500 players in MTA who faced packet loss issue but this time mine is way too different, it disconnects me after 2-5 minutes of connection to server. However if I'm not logged in to server, it doesn't crashes (in cit2.net).

This started happening after installing Windows 10 technical preview build 10041 and higher (currently its build 10061, the latest). I was wondering if this is because of new color schemes being imposed in windows or new search engines and other network related tools? If so, I'd like to know the possible fixes.

Also, in soon future when Windows 10 will be released publically, many MTA users will try it and so they'll face the issue too so I would like to know it.

NOTE: Please don't say change your OS because I won't do that, I'm taking part in windows beta testers program and I'd like to know if there is issue with windows, so that I can report this issue to Microsoft.

Edit#1: My ping is constant 170-180, FPS is max (60). My graphics card is 3 GB NVIDIA, RAM is also 3GB, Processor is 3 ~GHz Core2Duo.

Edit#2: The packet loss disappears after some time but the FPS decreases (to 5-6 from 50-60) on regular intervals and in crowds too, that's not the server issue right? Since MTA uses Windows 8's special settings, maybe that's the issue?

Edited by Guest

7 answers to this question

Hmm just for information to you,

Windows 10 is only for preview currently.

Never type up your passwords and or any important thing because it has in-built keylogger which sends details to Microsoft. It's for testing only, even I had it, it worked perfect for me. But when I got to know this, I immediately changed my OS back to win 8.1

So I suggest you to change your OS.

Never type up your passwords and or any important thing because it has in-built keylogger which sends details to Microsoft. It's for testing only, even I had it, it worked perfect for me. But when I got to know this, I immediately changed my OS back to win 8.1

So? For example Google (Chrome) sends your data to Google as well, each link and usage of internet

Besides, 'keylogger' on Windows 10 is used as feedback, in final version of Windows 10, that 'keylogger' will be gone

Also if you would read the terms of service and that stuff when installing Windows 10, you would see that there it is stated that by installing Windows 10 Technical Preview you agree that Microsoft can use and see all of your data/activity.

Well i know this information for months but still that doesn't matters for me because its a common fact that a company worldwide famous with 1.8 billion + users and currently MILLIONS of beta testers would just track my passwords down? :phew: no way :P

So? For example Google (Chrome) sends your data to Google as well, each link and usage of internet

Besides, 'keylogger' on Windows 10 is used as feedback, in final version of Windows 10, that 'keylogger' will be gone

Also if you would read the terms of service and that stuff when installing Windows 10, you would see that there it is stated that by installing Windows 10 Technical Preview you agree that Microsoft can use and see all of your data/activity.

Yes, and about google chrome, they've recently detected about 1000+ chrome extensions which used keyloggers so better be careful about that too.