TGA FreeForAll Shutdown - New Policy Implemented

First off I would like to say that I personally apologize for changing the way videos are uploaded so often. I would like to stress that the reason I make these changes is to prevent hackers and prevent people from uploading material that is inapropriate or illegal. All of these can cause TGA to lose its hosting, which i pay for, which would inturn lose everyone else their free hosting.

To the point:

I have shutdown the freeforall FTP . We are implementing a new system in which it will be easier to track who uploads what/when/and from where. This will help us keep the uploads section clean and ban people where apropriate.

If you need an FTP email me or Samurai_Ohk with your Username and desired password. Your username should be the same as your MTA or Game Alias. We will email you back with how to login and how to get to your section.

EMAIL:

[email protected]

OR

[email protected]

MSN:

[email protected]

OR

[email protected]

Example:

Hey I would like an FTP please.

Username: Bloodymess13

Password: abcd

Then we email you back with an email such as this:

Your FTP account has been created.

username: [email protected]

password: abcd

You can access your directory through HTTP by going to

http://thegamersalliance.com/Bloodymess13

This should help everyone out. You will have your own directory with all of your own videos in it. We have hotlink protection turned on at the moment to cut down on hackers and prevent bandwidth whores, so to let people download your stuff you will have to use the link we give you in the email (http://thegamersalliance.com/Bloodymess13 in the example). The easiest FTP software to use in my opinion is either SmartFTP or CuteFTP both are available free from download.com. Or you can just use windows explorer.

FTP rules:

~ Zip or RAR EVERYTHING before uploading it. This includes videos.

~ Do not upload anything obscene or illegal

~ 3 Strikes your out for minor offenses.

You will be emailed with a warning if you break the rules. On the third warning your directory will be deleted and your account will be revoked. If you upload something illegal or obscene you will be out automatically no warnings.

If you are only planning on having one video MSN myself or Samurai_Ohk and we will upload it for you without you having to sign up for an FTP .

glad we made atleast one person happy :lol:

U made me happy also, i have my own folder :) i managed to get it working bloody so i thank you. btw is it just videos were aloud to upload, or are screenies in zips ok? :oops: ? :)

I love TGA it owns. sometimes i ahev to disable my firewall to downlaod but i can live with it :0