Why are topics being deleted?

DominionSpy

Once again a topic about the policy of the forum moderators has been deleted. These are the 2 posts that were there the last time I looked at it. I will keep posting the question until a moderator gives us an answer.

Two topics in two or three days have been deleted. I would like to know why.

If they were irrelevant, surely they could just be locked and let slip down the page. They weren't spam, they weren't against the rules - they were a sensible discussion about a sensible issue that people wanted resolved.

In my opinion this place is becoming more and more like a police state than a place to have gang talk. As far as I know there is no rule saying we can't question the moderators actions.

So I would like to know why my and a lot of other people's posts have disappeared?

The posts seem to have been deleted to avoid embarassment.

The issue was still not resolved and......

"Nick's reason for being banned: We cant remember the exact reason, Don't ask, Ive tried, none of the mods can remember.

So tommorrow hell be unbanned.

I'm pretty sure ron was banned for argueing in an "unofficial" manner.

His is off tommorrow too.

Nick was banned for 20 "Smile" posts, no longer then a smily. His time has been done, tommorrow also, his ban will be taken off."

doesnt really answer the questions put to the mods.

On the 3 Forums i manage as a Moderator,including my own server hosting company forums,all moderator activity is logged.

But apparently not here.

oh well,nevermind...alls well that ends.......well.... :?

You are provided with an area to use on our terms, you have two options.

1] Accept those terms and all is well.

2] Break them and suffer the consequences, (in no particular order) topic locking, topic deletion, banning, account deletion.

There is your answer.