Bike in air

Thanks

I still didn't find any solution for this

Is it possible to make the bike drive at little height from the surface or not?

Maybe, edit texture mode in Zmodeler

Lol why would i edit textures xD

I think you meant collision, I did that but it was not working well, So i was asking if i can drive bike at little height from the surface, I didn't find any idea for that in wiki.

I think you meant collision, I did that but it was not working well, So i was asking if i can drive bike at little height from the surface, I didn't find any idea for that in wiki.

LOLL

if balls not is texture, is the that ? is object ?

LOLL

if balls not is texture, is the that ? is object ?

Changing textures won't effect a shit.

objects collision comes in .col file and vehicle collision comes in the dff file itself.

they have nothing to do with the textures.

What I would do is, I would place an invisible object / platform higher than the ground and the bike will travel on that instead of travelling on the ground.

It will still affect it, In this video The ball was moving slowly So you can't see it colliding with surface. If i change the speed it will create alot of problem doesn't matter if there is an invisible object or surface.

u could always create another road at the correct height leading to the pins above the existing road then

set the alpha to 0 and place your bike on the new invisible road so it appears at the correct height

Ik that but still the vehicle will collide with road and change the direction.

anyway i have change the handling of the vehicle and also edited the dff file of the road and my problem is solved.

if its solved then ur ok :)

although, it wouldnt have collided with the road if the bike was ON it.

since it would have just been flat land above the existing map so ur ball would roll at the correct height.

anyway... as long as ur sorted then thats ok.