[REL] Mod Downloader (V 1.2.1 OUT NOW)

xXMADEXx

Is it possible so that No one need to Enable All mods ? And we can enable it manually ? e.g If Any one join server , he dont need to enable it and Downloading will start on its own

What do you mean? That's already how the script is.

When the player joins, the server will send the player a list of the mods to download with their hashes of the files. The client then checks to see if the files are already downloaded, and if they are, then the script will check the file hashes. If the hashes don't match it will delete the file, and re-dwonload it, but if it does exist, it will set the mod status according to what is in the xml file from the users last visit.

Alright but It was working fine but When I install some new mods , its giving me error in debug that File Does't exist etc

Any solution ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MADE your moddownloader working good but mods download default system not custom downloading why? no error in debugscript 3

Did you manually add the dff/txd files in the meta? If so, remove them. This is because either the "download" attribute for the files doesn't exist or is set to true. It must be set to false.

MADE your moddownloader working good but mods download default system not custom downloading why? no error in debugscript 3

Did you manually add the dff/txd files in the meta? If so, remove them. This is because either the "download" attribute for the files doesn't exist or is set to true. It must be set to false.

ohh thank you now its working :D8)

Just uploaded version 1.2.1 of this resource.

The resource has a little bit of changes. It now supports vehicle, skins, and weapon mods. Please view the "Installing Mods" section or open smods.xml to learn how to install mods in the new version.

I also fixed a problem when the server was failing to download new mods until the server was restarted.

Download @ https://community.multitheftauto.com/in ... s&id=11265

It has bug , when I tried to Replace all my mods to New Update , Downloading is stuck , Mods are downloading in back ground but it is not showing on screen ...Hope you will fix this problem

Check debugscript for any errors. I've did extensive testing with the download, it should work fine.

The mods spawn into the ground because they kinda jump when MTA replaces the models. You can modify the resource so that when the mods are replaced, you can set the position to X, Y, Z + 1

It has bug , when I tried to Replace all my mods to New Update , Downloading is stuck , Mods are downloading in back ground but it is not showing on screen ...Hope you will fix this problem

Check debugscript for any errors. I've did extensive testing with the download, it should work fine.

The mods spawn into the ground because they kinda jump when MTA replaces the models. You can modify the resource so that when the mods are replaced, you can set the position to X, Y, Z + 1

Already did , Thanks

• 1 month later...
This is a resource that I made to download modded vehicle files, as you play on the server, so you don't have to wait for the pre-download to download the vehicle mods, greatly decreasing download time.

What more to explain?

I am saying to this guy

And can someone tell me how to make like that when player downloads a mod enable itself and if mod is donwlooad on player join then enable mod ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...