[REL] Email sending IG-Tool

Ryancit2

Now you can send emails from within your server by any email ID, to anyone. This resource has user-friendly GUI.

Features:

- Send from any random emails, provided in serverside table at top.

- Completely open source version with PHP source files as well.

- You can also use HTML codes within message body, google "HTML codes" and you'll see how to bold, italic, add URLs, etc to messages.

- For bandwidth reasons, most of the websites can send limited emails per minute, in my case its 21 emails so php file uses sleep() function to make a delay in emails, i prefer you to do the same if you are going to add PHP source on your own website.

Pictures:

17182.png

17183.png

17181.png

Download: community.multitheftauto.com

PHP Source: I've added the PHP file in that resource archive.

Thank you.

Still trying to figure out what's the point of being able to send emails from within a game.

Use your common sense. This resource could be an example for people who want to add an email verification for their login system, or people who are actually in search of this resource. There are many apparent reasons for using this resource but I do not intent to explain them for you.

Maybe this resource does not make a point for you but there are many people who got a point.

Your post is completely useless and frustrating for someone who shared his resource to public.

Even though there exists a similar resource already, but Ryan's resource shows a apparent difference in both resources. For this reason, I really appericiate Ryan's hard work and his talent.

Thank you Ryan for sharing your resource with us!

Edited by Guest

Uhm, no offense, i don't wanna talk rudely here but that ages old resource given here was completely not like mine.

Plus, i ain't giving out open source resources just because i wanna spread random-repeated-shit in here, i am actually giving PHP Source files too so that people should actually learn from it.

Check my signature:

- Live weather app = NEVER Introduced before in MTA, can be used for real weather sync with game one.

- Voice Messaging = NEVER introduced before, the MTA Voice system is completely different thing.

Anyways, if you don't wanna see this resource, better stay out instead of criticizing random people who actually spent their time thinking that they can help newbies in learning webpage interactions.

Anyways, thanks for the opinion anyways :)

- Voice Messaging = NEVER introduced before, the MTA Voice system is completely different thing.

Text-to-speech in MTA has actually been around for quite a while :D

Voice messaging isn't the same as text to speech...

Perhaps use your time to do something actually useful. MTA is much more powerful than this but people just keep copying each other instead.

35683f843a24f368c37a6b2e0493b49aa2b9a4316d101f26b58d2eb9aaae1c2d.jpg

Honestly, why don't you use your time to make something useful in MTA, rather than just ranting about how people should use their time to make something useful.

Anyway, good job with this resource. I think that it does create a good base for emailing within a server. I don't know exactly how useful the actual interface is, but its functions could be used to do one of the things that MHS had said. Overall, it's pretty useful.

Voice messaging isn't the same as text to speech...

It's still text-to-speech. Only difference is that you have specific messages read between specific players :P

Okay i agree its text-to-speech, now what sir? Should i delete my resource or blame myself for actually making TTS useful with a new name of 'Voice Messaging"?

Your call.

FatalTerror actually posted his source on the forums :P

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f ... t=mail+php

Anyways, don't feel hated by some of people their comments, it's just criticism right? Just go on with your things that you are enjoying the most.

Alltrough it ain't criticism anymore what these guys are saying, it's just retardisme, they think that they know better, just let them in their value and don't give a cr*p at them.

You should maybe extend it by adding some security options to the PHP file, because when a server uses this resource it will be abuseable by people who got the php file link. (if they find it)

FatalTerror actually posted his source on the forums :P

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f ... t=mail+php

Anyways, don't feel hated by some of people their comments, it's just criticism right? Just go on with your things that you are enjoying the most.

Alltrough it ain't criticism anymore what these guys are saying, it's just retardisme, they think that they know better, just let them in their value and don't give a cr*p at them.

You should maybe extend it by adding some security options to the PHP file, because when a server uses this resource it will be abuseable by people who got the php file link. (if they find it)

Thanks.

Haha calm down there buddy, I'm not criticizing your resource. :lol:

I'm sorry f that sounds offended, i was just clearing difference between simple TTS and TTS-being used for a purpose.
  • 1 year later...