restricting who can see a shader

i think that i've tried using that targetElement before to myself, and only i could see the shader while others seen default on me D:

i need that others see my custom texture while they have default one(so its basically 2 textures of same weapon at same time just on different player)

you can setElementData to players you want to have the shader (serverside) and then apply/remove the shader to/from the players (clientside) using onClientElementDataChange event

Sometimes it doesn't work as I tried along time ago

Works perfectly for me. Also, you can check vehicle lights shader as an example, downloadable in community.multitheftauto.com

you can setElementData to players you want to have the shader (serverside) and then apply/remove the shader to/from the players (clientside) using onClientElementDataChange event

Sometimes it doesn't work as I tried along time ago

Works perfectly for me. Also, you can check vehicle lights shader as an example, downloadable in community.multitheftauto.com

Brilliant! Thanks mate

i tried this(not full code)

function onJoinHydra(player) 
if getElementModel(source) ~= 520 then return end 
if not getElementData(source,"mod") then setElementData(source,"veh",true) end 

engineApplyShaderToWorldTexture(hydraShader,"hydrabody256",source) 
end 
addEventHandler("onClientVehicleEnter",root,onJoinHydra) 

result:

only i can see custom hydra texture, others see the default

i need others to usually see default hydras, but if i spawn a hydra and enter it, ONLY that hydra will get custom texture, and everyone will be able to see that cusom texture on my hydra

please help