MTA DayZ: Zombie Safezone ?

n1ghtm4re

Hello MTA community. I'm running a DayZ Script on my MTA server and have created an own base.

Now I want to disable zombies in that area, make them unable to spawn there.

I know how to create a zone, but don't know how to add a function that disables the zombie spawn only in that area when you enter it.

If anyone can give me any advices or maybe a script on how to do it, I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Hello MTA community. I'm running a DayZ Script on my MTA server and have created an own base.

Now I want to disable zombies in that area, make them unable to spawn there.

I know how to create a zone, but don't know how to add a function that disables the zombie spawn only in that area when you enter it.

If anyone can give me any advices or maybe a script on how to do it, I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

I would suggest making zombie spawn points, or writingCol shapes to kill elements that are not players. Look at the wiki it can be quite useful.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your advice. Killing zombies inside that area works fine, but as soon as I use destroyElement zombies won't spawn anymore. Nowhere... even after 10 minutes of waiting. Is there no option to just remove the zombies inside that area instead? Because I think it looks stupid when there are tons of zombie corpses laying around...