[REL] I'llegal Trucker System 0.1

Hi there, I decided to create another script I decided to make, might be a little weaker or in other words worse, as I made it completely from scratch and spent a good 3 Hours or more on it. In my own words I have achieved what I wanted to, and it works good as far as I know, if you find any bugs let me know so I can fix it.

-- [b]Functions[/b] -- 

- Find '[b]Ped[/b]' in Los Santos, located at '[b]Blip 56[/b]' and you can visit the local Farmer, Farmer Lary. 
- You can accept or decline the job if you want, and it will output a message for accept/decline. 
- If you exit vehicle, in 5 Seconds, it will explode, ( Prevent spamming of vehicles ), and marker will disappear. 
- Markers spawn at certain areas and you must deliver the goods, once delivered you will receive different amounts of pay and it will play music. 

Resource LIVE @ https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... s&id=11154

( Sorry, if this script is no use to the community :( I am just trying to work on my LUA Skills & Development so I can create larger systems in the future and become a successful programmer )