={TmM}= ThE MeNTaL MaNiAcZ >MTA/CS:S< (TmM-Clan.co.uk )

=TmM= MaDMiKe [CL]

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

whats going on ??

you really wanna know..

I left tmm, becuase I finaly came to realise what a prick madmike is..

the times I stood by him, backing him up when people called him a cheater, saying he wasn't, when I knew he is.

and yes this is a personal vengange's kinda post.. :twisted:

so I left that is going on.. wel I got banned for telling mike the truth, thanks mike m8.. all the time I spent for tmm, making scripts and being admin, ffs did that for over a year, and you just deleted me becuase I said something that wasn't your opinion, but my own.

I've never liked madmike, he acts like a 12 year old the way he speaks to people, like the other day me, homer were added to a convo with him saying over and over again 'YOUR FAMILY HAS CANCER!!', hes so childish. Anyway good luck for the future DJ

dear oh dear its over cuz deejee left bah dont make me laugh.

Deejee how u know i cheat? u dont if u can prove it ill love to see, so dont b a ugly dutch man and tell lies.

I used to call good players cheats back in the noob days but when u become good urself u know these players dont cheat.

Btw TmM will b back once blue is sorted which ive said since the start.

So ill cya all then once all the glitching noobs r sorted out and deejee tell ya misses to loose some weight the fat bitch u could build a house on that belly.

Btw u cant say ive done a shit job being a leader not meny other gangs gone through what we have and r still pwning to this day under the same tag and leadership so take that into account b4 u talk.

dear oh dear its over cuz deejee left bah dont make me laugh.

No one said it's over couse I left, get your fact strait.

Deejee how u know i cheat? u dont if u can prove it ill love to see, so dont b a ugly dutch man and tell lies.

I used to call good players cheats back in the noob days but when u become good urself u know these players dont cheat.

you send me a weapon cheat your self, and if you wanna call me a lier now that's fine by me.. I don'tneed to prove shit, my word is enough here..

Btw TmM will b back once blue is sorted which ive said since the start.

So ill cya all then once all the glitching noobs r sorted out and deejee tell ya misses to loose some weight the fat bitch u could build a house on that belly.

countion a real grown up hairdresser talking.. :shock:

Btw u cant say ive done a shit job being a leader not meny other gangs gone through what we have and r still pwning to this day under the same tag and leadership so take that into account b4 u talk.

I didn't say you did a shit job as a gang leader.

And don't start complaining abouth the things we went throug because you coused most of that shit your self becouse of your atidude.

Don't make me count out the times I had to come here and try and calm things down you coused.

The times I stood up for you in our server.. in our forums, in here, on the eu leage forums, in ever match.. FFS

your the bitch here not my misses nore me.

All I did was disagree with you, and asked you why you didn't inform me for the things you changed inTmM, and this is how you reply your to your m8..??

This is how you back me up..??

Banning me from TmM forums, deleting my acount..?? deleting my post, wich contained nothing but the truth..and more important than that, they contained my opinion, your m8's opinion.

And you reply to that, with a bann and a delete of those things..??

Cutting me off from my m8's, guys I have been playing alongside with for over a year now..??

Just becuase your to thick headed to admit your wrong here and not me..??

Fuck you man.. I don't want anything to do with you any more, I made one mistake m8 your right abouth that..

A mis judgement abouth you being a m8 of me..

Maybe if you payed me to to come and visit you, or bribe me in anyother way I would stillb e kissing your ass right now.

Done talking to you dude.. thanks for the fun times, and thanks for letting me know the way you treat your m8's..!!!

You seem to think your words will get you respect and make people follow your leadership..???

Wake up dude, your just full of shit, and you seem to be the only one that doesn't see that.