internal.db

But if i want to make an password recover script how do i get passwords ? Just asking.

I think you can set a security number generated randomly and just print it when the account is created. Then make a script to check for the node with the account name = to the account name in the xml and if Key = Key in XML then you just use:

setAccountPassword 

in a script ;)

I think i'm gonna make one.

But if i want to make an password recover script how do i get passwords ? Just asking.

I think you can set a security number generated randomly and just print it when the account is created. Then make a script to check for the node with the account name = to the account name in the xml and if Key = Key in XML then you just use:

setAccountPassword 

in a script ;)

Sound's intresting, i will do one to. :D

setAccountPassword 

in a script ;)

Sound's intresting, i will do one to. :D

Just keep in mind that you have to place it in your login script because there is no event for creating accounts