Race AI V2(in dev)

Iwasawa

So, im making an AI script, where the AI can actually RACE with you, the hard part is completed, i can add some extra things to the driving, the CP progress etc is completed, so i made a video. There are still lots of things that i want to add, but i want to know what do you think about it, i think it is absolutely fun.

Also, im making this script easy-to-use, it automatically generates checkpoints from object, the AI navigate trough without any data help, relying on only itself.

The script could actually drive any amout of vehicles.

Sync made by me, im working on it to get better, but actually i dont yet have idea how to make it better.

Here is the video:

Hi dude,

this looks very interesting. If they act really separately then its really great work. I was working on a Ped driving AI too the last days, but i´m using another entry. Instead of using waypoints i´ve created a (simple) collission detection, so they check possible collissions and react on it then.

Both techniques combined should give a good or better driving result i think. You can write me a PN if you are interested. Great work and keep it up! :D