Big problem with the forum.

I need to privately talk with the head admin as soon as possible. Their is a problem with the forum and I need to have it resolved. I would release information here but to protect me (and my team) I must leave the details minimal.

Unfortunately I can't talk to a normal moderator either, this has to be the head person or someone that can get in contact with him (as long as they are part of the staff)... infact I do need a staff member but my e-mails seem to be ignored.

The problem (to keep the details low) is that me and my team are trying to register names with the forum... we're trying to put the tag in there so you know who they are... problem is that me and my team never got a comfirmation letter... (and some have waited months, others a week or so).

Thank you for your time and I hope an admin or staff member will help me. Thank you for your time again.

Unamed for safety.

why would you need to talk to the "head guy" and whats up with the "protecting yourself" thing? if ur some new guy, the last thing you need to worry about is keeping a low profile....

I would talk to any moderator but that seems to be the problem. I would talk to anyone but my clan is in a lot of heat right now, so we HAVE to keep a low profile, if i mentioned who i was or from what clan my post would be moved very quickly.

I e-mailed Blokker and MrBump but neither got back to me :(

Hm... and I dunno every other team seems to have a tag, i think we're the only ones who don't lol. I'll try a few things... we'll see.

Neither actually, we just came into play but we're still not officially a clan of MTA, but we still get the heat of being one though (which sucks), and we do'nt cheat (by any means) we're fully against it, i dunno it's like people are scared of us and seem to try anything to bring us down, it's odd.

Are you a part of a gang at all? Maybe you've heard stuff about us i'm not sure.

I would talk to anyone but my clan is in a lot of heat right now, so we HAVE to keep a low profile, if i mentioned who i was or from what clan my post would be moved very quickly.

You have to keep a low profile, so you're signing up with your clan tags? :?

Anyway, an admin should be able to sort out your problem. Try Blokker_1999, MrBump or IJs (I think Cray might be one but I'm not sure).

• 2 weeks later...