Idea (but don't wanan be yelled at in the suggestions)

echo_tyme

This probably should go into the suggestions but it seems like it's getting heated in there... so i'll put it here...

Ok there is a command for Suspect. Is there a way to make that act like the ban list, so whenever they join the server it can say "this player was previously suspected by: Admin, for: Reason" or somethign like that. This way when one admin leaves and another comes in, previous offenders would still be known, so no more warnings would be issued (for they already were).

I saw a "Chase the Woopie" but don't understand the idea behind that and was wondering if you could do a full manhunt incorporation. So if Player A is it then Player B kills him, then Player B is now it, and it says that, and u can do a !it to find out who's it. Some servers also do teams (i know mine do) so u could define teams, then when one person kills, it'll list that all of that team is it. or do a Team B is it.

Also I heard there is a time ban script somewhere out there... but i can't find it :(. So if i wanted to ban for one day, it's possible, for a week, it's possible!

Thank you for your time and hope it's ok I posted here.

o.O is there anyway to get that from you when your done? That sounds like we need :) just somethign that says they were previously suspected ^.^

And Scorp that's the script we have right now. I just want one that will ALSO say that a person is suspected, and if we unsuspect (!unsuspect) then that will take them off... also have to make that !unsuspect script lol. I personally have NO clue how to work these.