slow motion.

Its true, slow motion in multiplayer games really doesn't work, hence max payne (2) doesn't have multiplayer. One thing that has been suggested, and might work, is to make "slow motion" make you move faster. This would have the same effect (i.e. you can dodge things - though not bullets - and be harder to hit). Making you slower, as slow motion does in Vice City, would kinda be counter-productive as it'd make you an easy target.

eAi

can you imagine how annoying it would be to be driving along, then all of a sudden everything slows down cause someone on the other end of the city just popped a pill.

That would be so....... GAY. If everything slowed down, because someone went off a jump/took some drugs, that would suck.

there have been gamedev article written on this topic... one suggestion is everyone in that room would slow down, but still the fact remains that when time slows down, it doesn't for the other gamers while they are playing, the reason why it works in SP gamesis because the AI is written to respond in a way as if time never slowed down in the first place...

A feature that distorts the space time continuum? A couple of hours maybe?

eAi

lol doesn't sound so easy, but then i again i dont know anything about programming :P

and if MTA executes the slow-motion on every client at once then it doesn't sound so very impossible. Im glad tho that this feature aint gonna be following with MTA:Blue :)

scorp, it cant be done properly. think about it for a while, you'll see why.

yea it seems as a rather messy add-on, but i don't really care :P cause actually i don't want it in MTA at all, im glad we can be looking forward to a working MTA:Blue, let the mods be the modders headache :lol:

That s*cks, because you can't get a nice point of view that way.

Plus the HUD and radar are anoying. (Though you can turn it all off ofcourse.) :P

Still that doesn't make it smart to record the stunt as you do it, because I have to do stunts over and over again before they are good enough. So that would mean I get alot of small videos that I recorded with stunts on it that are crappy.

No I'm stickin' to the replays. :D

Thats true but if I was gonna use it for MTA then I get a mass-load of small replay-files which I can't properly record with Fraps.

So thats still no option for me.

I only do stunting in single player. (although I like to have fun with people in stunt-servers. Just for the fun not for the video-making) 8)