VC MTA Gameplay suggestion

Guest smokemasta

In VC when you play a certain mission where you kill a drug lord and take over his turf.

that will enable you to purchase busnisses that will make money for you.

that area becomes a "spawn point" of your gangs

It would be nice to have some sort of Coop or Team VS Team mode

where you must purcase houses that will act as spawn points for your gangs and you basicly try to annihilate the other gang.

ofcourse to purcase the houses you need to get money first.

ingame there are several ways to get money like Pizza deliverer,taxi,vigelate,killing ppl,races etc. after you have purcased your first busness you get your money from that busness.

ofcourse as a competator you can get a few gang members together (computer controlled) and go after some other area.

this is just some basic idea tell me what you think of it

some of these things are pretty easy to code in.

like the houses

hmm - vice city could make ctf or koth games interesting... even a vip mission could include these buildings.

Will have to get my hands on VC (sometime next week) before i could think of any more game-modes

i think a mod where there is a certain number of teams(lets say 3 or 4) and each team has a whoopi. this would run kinda like the distabution mission where the players need to get a certain number of sales. the team members that are not driving the whoopi have to stop the opposing one from making its sales. when the whoopi is destroyed they have to go get a new one and start over. well its just one idea and post more when they come to me....... GTA forever!!

got another idea...... a group of criminals (anywhere from 4 to 15, can be computer or could be player controlled) have seized controll of the mall and terrorizing the locals. as the police, you have to get into the and eliminate the criminals through any means possible. could work it so when the police knock the criminals down, they get arrested as usually. the mall would make a great location cause if anyone was runnin low on ammo can just runn over to the ammunation and if health is an issue they can run over to the cafateria. police that are killed should just respawn at the police department. to give it a little something extra for the police, allow them to be able to chose a diffent police type(SWAT, FBI, army, undercover).

that mission where u raid the building and kill diaz, perfect co-op, cause it's u and lance so one person could be lance and the other person could be tommy, and where u find out that lance is a traiter it would be u against lance and whoever survives that should have to kill diaz to finish it off and win!

can always try to replecate the mission where you got to keep your places from getting "taxed" by sonny's guys. there might be prob with people camping but if no one starts out with a weapon, they are gonna have to leave to get weapons to camp with and if they ain't fast enough they get taxed! could be cruel and let the bad guys have a sea sparrow to get around with or maybe a tank :P...... well just one more idea......

another suggetion would be bloodring and hot ring. just have the people spawn in their car and race(or smash :twisted: ) away!! dont see dirtring bein all that fun with other people(didn't really like doin it in the first place). another idea is to have a few people start at each of the pizza places and see which pizza place can deliver the most pizzas. don't sound all that great but just an idea.

i think a really cool game mode would be to have a sniper war similar to silent scope.

Place one team around on certain rooftops(Limited to rooftops only) and the other on the ground and in the surrounding allies (Cant go up buildings). Don't know how that would work out but it seems pretty cool to me.

Or taking that same idea and Co-op: players on rooftops and have the AI rampage through the streets and you have to find a VIP and execute him.. every time a player kills someone who isnt the VIP they get minus points?

i still think there needs too be some freeplay element, just want too have a street race ? jump in any car as normal and race ya friend, deathmatch ? team play capture the flag type mission ? or even defender/attacker games involving the veichles etc, all these gameplay ideas can come in as modes later on after the basics. Just my opinion, needed or not i felt i should make input as i would love a multiplayer version of VC. i live in the UK, bought it thursday when it came out :)

Sorry for the long post just new here and kinda like too introduce myself :roll: hehe

heh - freeplay mods are basically a DM game. If a gang wants to train on a private server or whatever, they just load up a DM map or the whole city and mess around... all cars and weapons will be accessable and people can go from there.

• 1 year later...