What about number of cars

i think he's right, unless someone codes a bunch of new cars in directx (possible?) the limitation has always been the engine.

however, with mods now possible, stunt mode could get a new set of ramps that arent objects, and don't the current ramps take up potential car slots?

i think he's right, unless someone codes a bunch of new cars in directx (possible?) the limitation has always been the engine.

I think you could probably overlay a car, but I have no idea how you'd make it interact with the game, so it's probably not possible. If it is even possible, it would take a heck of a lot of coding.

gtat made it posible to

maybe by the use of different scm files or other car methods we can have more cars in gta3 there is no limit but the only thing is you can overload gta3 and then the sky gets all weird colors purple/green/bleu/orange and other colors sometimes :cry:

i once putted in 1200 cheeta's and gta3 didnt liked it the sky was flashing all over but the game was running smooth :lol:

Well I think most people would like to be able to play MTA without getting epileptic fits rather than have 1200 cheaters...

eAi

I would just like to see every GTA III vehicle in MTA:GTA III & every VC vehicle in MTA:Blue, parked all around the cities :D

btw does someone how many vehicles are there in total in each game?

VC: approx: 40-60, GTA III: the same, im not really sure :P